Ashley x boy reader →Teach me 👄

(Y/n)'s Pov

I sat on my bed with my girlfriend Ashley cuddled up next to me. We had just finished our homework and let me tell you, when she suggested we should hang out, doing homework wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

"What should we do now Ash?" I asked as I looked down at her.

Ashley looked up at me with her big doe eyes and smiled.

"I don't know baby, whatever you want." Her tone wasn't suggestive at all so I decided trying to instigate something would be a bad idea.

"Do you want to play Xbox?" I suggested.

"Well..." She started shyly. "I don't really know how to play." She admitted sheepishly.

"Pish posh! I'll teach you!"

Ashley giggled at the way I said "pish posh" and agreed to let me teach her.

"Okay, We can either play Left for dead 2 or Minecraft! You choose." I said with a grin, getting up and pulling out the two games.

"Umm.... Let's play Left for dead. Chris has told me about Minecraft and that's basically like playing it, right?"

I simply just chuckled and popped the game in to the consle. I grabbed my controller and handed to Ashley, who was sitting comfortably on my bed with an expectant smile on her face.

Once me and Ash got comfortable, the game finally loaded and I had to help her pick out the best character.

"So we can either be Coach, Rochelle, Nick or Ellis. Ellis is the funniest though, just saying."

"Okay I'll be Ellis then!" Ashley giggled.

"Die, die!" Ashley screamed as she shot yet another zombie in the head with her assult rifle

"Die, die!" Ashley screamed as she shot yet another zombie in the head with her assult rifle. I laughed, Ashley had only been playing for 10 minutes but she was already a pro.

"You're a natural at this!" I said like a proud daddy.

"Thanks babe." Ashley smiled. "I've got an idea," she continued. "Why don't we have a challenge? See who can kill the most zombies in five minutes." Ashley challenged.

"You're on!" I said with a smirk. No way I would lose. I'm. A. Pro.

(10 minutes and a few hundred zombies later)

"I lost..." I stated in disbelief. The final score had come down to 867 to 587. "How did you kill so many!?" I playfully shouted.

"Not my fault you're an amateur." She smirked.

I gasped and put my hand on my heart and pretended to be hurt. "How dare you!"

"Sorry, (y/n)." Ash said as she stuck her tongue out at me.

I smiled and leaned in, kissing her deeply. Ashley smiled and returned the kiss happily. I pulled away and kissed her nose lightly.

"I love you Ashley Brown. I love everything about you."

She blushed a dark pink and kissed my cheek. "I'm in love with you (y/n) (l/n). You and and your silly quirks."

I smiled, knowing I had found the girl of my dreams. The girl I would be able to hold and call mine for all of time.