Jealousy part 2 (Chris x girl reader)

Your Pov

"(Y/n) you need to go for it. I'm not going to get in your way. Me Hannah and Beth can just go as a girl's group. Maybe Sam will join us." Ashley smiled.

"Thank you so much Ashley!" I gushed. I pulled her into a tight hug and ran into the hallway to find Chris. I was finally going to tell him how I felt... Then the next thing I saw made me stop dead in my tracks...

Chris was standing in the hallway, holding a guitar. He blushed as we made eye contact and then he began to sing.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I... can't help falling in love with you." Chris sang. He had a beautiful voice and he was a great guitar player. I wonder how long he's been working on this.

My eyes began to water as Chris continued his song. Then I noticed Josh, standing off to the side recording the whole thing. He was probably zooming in on my tear stained face but I tried not to focus on him and turned my attention back to Chris as he neared the end of the song.

When he finished serenading me, I was a mess. Josh filmed the entire thing and we had attracted quite the crowd.

Chris pushed his glasses up and set his guitar against a locker before he nervously approched me.

"H-hey." Chris said with an adorable stutter.

"Hi." I smiled. "Did you learn that song just for me?"

Chris nodded and blushed a light shade of pink. "Did you like it?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"No." His face fell. "I absolutely loved it." I watched his worried expression turn back into an adorable grin and I beamed at the sight of his smile.

"The reason I did all of this is because.. I really like you (y/n) and I want you to go to the prom with me. But only if you want to!" His speaking was rushed and he sounded really anxious to hear my response.

I looked from Chris, to all of my classmates eagerly awaiting my response and then finally to Josh who was biting his lip in anticipation.

I thought about my response for a minute before I finally responded. "Yes, Chris, I would love to go to the prom with you."

His smile grew even bigger and the crowd that had gathered began to cheer. Chris picked me up and spun me around, causing me to let out a surprised squeal. When he put me down, the crowd began to chant, "Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her!"

I blushed and Chris looked at me with a questioning look, silently asking for permission. I nodded my head and he grabbed my waist without warning and dipped me backwards, leaning in to kiss me deeply and passionately.

The crowd whooped and cheered as me and Chris kissed and I was pretty sure that Josh was still recording. When we finally pulled apart, I smiled at Chris but something behind him caught my attention. A girl was running out of the school and she appeared to be crying... Was that.. Ashley?

MWAHHHAHAHAHAHA

MWAHHHAHAHAHAHA