6th

Helping Fujio pack up, I stuffed his bag with training essentials just in case he forgets. He also tends to forget his own toothbrush.

"How long are we staying there, coach?" Fujio queried, putting his Lightning McQueen tissue box in his bag.

"Mm, it'll be 3 weeks, I think. According to Ms. Jane's email. But if she extends us, it'll be fine because we have the Cricket Club to continue your training."

"Oh! Oh! The Cricket Club!? Woah," Fujio looked at me with sparkly eyes, visibly excited about this. "Man, I'm so excited! Can you tour me around Toronto too please?"

I chuckled at his enthusiasm but sighed thereafter, "Ah, well.. I myself didn't really explore Toronto because I was busy with my training. I didn't even have a phone. But I'll try to fulfill that request."

"Yay!"

"But!" I pushed Fujio's nose tip, "When it's training, it's training. No daydreaming or slacking off. We gotta make sure that you're getting the gold this championship. Got it?"

"Myeh. Aye, captain."

"Good." Releasing him, I went to the table and picked up my folder. Unfortunately, some papers fell down because of me taking it swiftly.

"Fujio, could you take those for me? Thanks."

"Sure."

The office door opened and there we see my sister Saya and with her is Chihomi.

"Hello," both Fujio and I greeted them. The women reciprocated and grinned. Saya signaled me to come outside with them.

"We're busy packing, sis. Our flight's tomorrow morning." I rolled my eyes but Saya pulled me outside the office, leaving Fujio alone. I heard him say a faint "Hey coach" before the door closes.

I laughed at the sudden action and tilted my head. "What is it this time?"

"Chihomi made you some mochi to eat while waiting for your flight." Saya looked at Chihomi and showed a proud smile.

Meanwhile, Chihomi bowed and gave me the bag. I did the same and accepted it, blurting out a "thank you."

"You didn't have to, but I appreciate it. I'm sure Fujio appreciates it too. You know how-"

"Much he loves sweets?" Chihomi continued, which widened my eyes and made me laugh.

"Yeah, exactly. He's such a sweet tooth but forgets his toothbrush," both of us laughed.

"You two seems to be in good terms."

"Let's say that we're indeed good friends." Chihomi grinned at me and my sister.

"You can be more than that though?" Saya said which made me frown.

"Saya."

Chihomi looked at me and wrapped her arm around my neck, saying "We could be best friends so that I could bother him more."

I was pretty surprised with her answer to be honest, but decided to just go with it. "You bother me too much already, how much more do you want?"

Chihomi gasped. "Do I?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "So dense." When I looked back to her, I already figured that she didn't take her eyes off me.

"Maybe you are dense, Hanyu-senshū?"

We stayed silent for a while as I try to figure out what she meant. Wait what?

"Guys, I'm still here." Saya waved at us that made Chihomi untangle herself away from me. "If you're gonna be that touchy, why don't you just start dat-"

"Alright," I clapped, "I should go back to Fujio and help the poor forgetful kid. Thanks you two, I'll see you both in 3 weeks."

Cutting Saya off, I hurried back to the office to escape. Not that topic again, sis. How many girls have she introduced me to just to get me to date someone!? I sighed in relief, closing the door. Upon looking at Fujio, I noticed that he was holding something.

"I, uhh, found this with your stuff that fell off. I don't know her, but you two look so happy." He blinked, looked at me then flipped the photo to show it to me.

"Who is she, Hanyu-senshū?"

[A/N: You know who it is.. It's ya girl! Yup, decided to finally have a face claim for Arenella. Her name's Liza Soberano!]