12th

"..Or would 'Miss Aren' be the appropriate way to call you in this office?" I looked at Aren dead in the eye, in which I saw her expression drop. I turned away and waved, making huge steps to make a left turn immediately. What exactly are you doing, Yuzuru?

I entered the washroom and stood behind the door, leaning against it, contemplating whether my words were reasonable or not. I covered my now red face — I'm so embarassed.

"Oh my god," I groaned, letting my hands slide off my face. I immediately went to the sink to wash my face.

"Just 2 weeks and a half," I told myself. "Just 2 weeks and a half. You'll survive."

But survive what? I asked myself. Survive seeing Aren for a while? What is there to survive? Am I afraid? Am I nervous around her? Is my heart breaking whenever I see her?

Probably.

I sighed. "You're a grown man, Yuzuru Hanyu. Stop acting like you're a teenage boy experiencing love for the first time." I spoke, mentally slapping myself. Having feelings and emotions is such a pain in the butt like falling from a jump.

--------

The next morning, Fujio and I went to the building early because we were planning to drive around Toronto for a bit later in the afternoon. I saw Aren working at her desk. She's really dedicated to what she's working on, I've seen it before back when she was coach Brian's assistant.

I couldn't help but smile at her in the distance, noticing her tired eyes, but she was still maintaining her own smile to show her coworkers. But then she looked at me, so I instantly shifted my focus elsewhere, dragging Fujio away.

"Miss Aren is so pretty."

"Oh yeah?" I stood beside Fujio with arms crossed while watching him get retouched. He's doing his first photoshoot today. I grabbed the water that was given to me by a staff and took a sip.

"Yeah.. she's really kind too. I think I have a crush on her." Fujio answered. I choked.

"Y-You have what?" I spoke, trying to regain my composure. "Don't you have a crush on Eva Simonovitch?"

Fujio frowned, "Yeah, I could have as many crushes as I can, can't I?"

Point taken. Ah, this boy and his sudden crushes.

"You look disappointed. Do you have a crush on Miss Aren?"

I looked at him for a while. I then laughed and shook my head. "No, I was just surprised. You admire a lot of girls. You better not be a playboy or some sort." I said, which made Fujio reciprocate the laughter.

"Besides," I continued, "she has someone else already. So you better stay away from her."

"Oh, does she? That's too bad. I'll stick with my athlete crushes then, they're too busy to have boyfriends."

"Oh, you." I chuckled, pinching Fujio's cheek before heading out of the studio.

Upon closing the door, Aren appeared right in front of me, equally surprised as I am.

"Uh, hello." she uttered.

"Hi..?" I said.

Well that wasn't as fierce as my last encounter with her.

[A/N: WOh school in one week!! senior year here i come,,,, i hope i can still update my books and my webcomic despite the busy sched ;;]