3- What Just Happened?

( ↟ Justin with a lip ring and no gauges ↟ )

~Belle's POV~

I heard screaming and I groaned and looked at the time- 5:27. You have got to be kidding me.

"Belle! Are you even listening?" My mother yelled at me, apparently right next to my bed. I didn't realize. 

"Wait what were you saying?" I mumbled, yawning and turning to look over at her. 

"You were with those wolves again!" She screamed, glaring at me. 

"I wasn't!" I argued screaming right back at her. 

"I smell them on you Belle! Don't lie to me." Her eyes widened as she realized what she had said. 

"You, smell him?" I mumbled, looking at her confused. 

Her hand slapped across my face. 

"You aren't my daughter and you will never be." She mumbled while walking out of my room. My eyes watered as I stared at the door, wishing that she didn't just do that. I brought my hand up to my cheek and I choked on my sob. I calmed down and pushed my legs over to the edge of my bed, standing up. I quickly got dressed into a t-shirt mint green crop top and some high wasted jeans. I sighed as I put a black pull over hoodie over it since it was a little chilly. I quickly put foundation and concealer on my face to hide my mark. I also added some winged eyeliner and a bit of mascara. 

I walked down stairs and ate my apple. I grabbed my backpack and left out the back door, not wanting to go into those woods again. I was scared that there will be another wolf coming to eat me. 

I took in a breath as I stepped into the forest, memories of yesterday coming into mind. My eyes were still watering about what happened this morning. I felt eyes on me again as I was walking, then heard rattling in the bushes. You can't be serious. My eyes widened as a wolf broke through the vines and jumped into my path. 

It was my wolf! Thank god.  He whimpered knowing he scared me, but not meaning to. He also did because he saw me crying.  

"Hey boy," I smiled, tears still streaming down my face. I bent down, and started petting his head while he sat down. My eyes widened as I touched him. For the first time, I felt those sparks. The sparks I felt with Justin. I ignored them and stood back up. 

"Come on, lets walk." I sighed watching as he followed me. I told him the whole story. I know, I'm crazy. But I needed to tell someone or I'd explode. He was whimpering the whole time and he looked hurt. Once we got the the end of the forest, I said bye and he ran into the forest again. 

~Justin's POV~

Once she told me what happened to her, all I wanted to do was hold her in my arms and comfort her. But I was happy to be with her at least. I hate her mother. Or is it even her mother? I'm just as confused as she is by what she said. 

I ran back to the pack house, grabbing my clothes that I left by the tree and changing behind it. I walked back to school through the woods. 

As soon as I got there, I saw Joey and Alex. 

"Woah, what happened to you? You look like you're debating some huge life decisions." Joey said chuckling. 

"Its just Belle. Something happened to her at home and I don't know what to do." I mumbled, groaning. 

"Help her, I guess. You gotta do everything for your mate man." Alex responded as we walked into school. I nodded my head.

"Well I'll see you guys in class." I walked to my locker, putting everything inside except my notebook. I walked into class, sitting right next to a depressed looking Belle. 

"Hey, are you okay? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying," I commented, meaning every word. I saw a light blush come on her cheeks and I smiled. I wrapped my arm around her letting her lean into me. She started to cry on my shoulder. 

"It's okay, I'm here for you," I mumbled, rubbing her shoulder. After a minute she lifted her head and rubbed her eyes. 

"I'm okay. I'm okay." She reassured herself. 

She was fine the rest of the day. She sat with us at lunch again, we sat next to each other in every class, she was happy with me. 

She turned to me at the end of the day. 

"Hey, um, I just wanted to say thank you. For everything. For making me feel better, for letting me sit with you at lunch, for talking to me, for sitting next to you in class. All of it. Thank you." She mumbled, looking up at me. 

"You're very welcome. Glad to help." I chuckled, smiling brightly down at her. 

She smiled, "Well I'll see you tomorrow I guess. Bye." She said, turning on her heel and walking to the back of the school building. 

"Bye," I yelled, watching her go towards the forest. 

~Belle's POV (I EDITED THIS AND DRAGGED IT OUT MORE)~

No wolves today, thank god. I forgot about this morning for a second as I walked into my house. My "mother" actually wasn't home. I walked up stairs into my room, sighing as I fell onto my bed. I eventually fell into a deep sleep. 

I yawned as I lifted my head, finding my phone next to me and pushing the home button looking at the time. 2:06. Wait, what? Oh god. I still have to do my homework! I guess I'll just do it now then, even though after about a 10 or 11 hour "nap" I'm still tired. Ugh. Well I better get started. 

I looked at the pages of science. Why the hell do I need to know how many atoms are in a slice of cheese? Like do we really need to know this? I don't even know if you can actually find how to do this. I think they just wrote a bunch of random things on a paper and told us to do it. I quickly did it, groaning the whole time. By the time I was done with all of my homework, it was about 5 am. I just decided to jump in the shower quick and get ready. So that's what I did. I dressed in a long sleeve pastel pink hoodie crop top with some black acid washed ripped high wasted skinny jeans. Way more simple than it sounds. I'm ready for whatever today brings... I think. That's what I'm supposed to do right? Think positive and everything will go positive. Yeah that's stupid. Oh, oops. Already doing a terrible job. 

~A.N~ 

Okay so I just wanted to say that by the next chapter, everything was going so quickly. So if you are one of the two people that have read this part already, then I'm sorry. But please forgive me haha. I don't want this part to be so short. I love this part lol. So yeah, if you already read it then you know what's going to happen. It's a spoiler i guess. But just stick with me and hopefully I can fix it. Also, if I have any misspellings or corrections to make, feel free to correct me. I'll fix it asap and I just want to make this book as good as possible. Thanks for reading :) Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it. Ok bye ❤❤❤❤❤

Word count- 1283