11- Roads

~Belle's POV~

Think about a road. There are so many of them in the world. There are long ones, short ones, intersections, dead ends, ones over bridges. They all tell stories within them. What accidents were held there, what lives were lost during them. The skid marks all over them, which are like their scars. Chipped paint, potholes, curbs lined up along the edges. Every road has it's own story, whether it was just made, just paved, or has been there for over a decade. The grates for the sewers, the crosswalks laid upon them, or the cracks following through. Roads all have stories, and I do too.

"Finally, I'm done. It's only twelve thirty in the morning." I mumbled. I just wrote a ten page essay, in four hours. How? I don't even know. 

I shut my laptop after I emailed it to my English teacher, then crawling into bed. I quickly checked my phone, realizing that I had a missed call. I groaned as the contact read "Muffin." Justin has been calling me almost every few hours wondering if I had an answer yet. I'm sorry, but I'm still terrified of him. Like honestly, he's a werewolf. A werewolf! A few times I even pinched myself to see if I was dreaming. Maybe I'd wake up and still be at my old house, with my old friends, drinking some hot chocolate while we scream the words to High School Musical. That was a normal Friday night for us. Maybe we'd switch it up a bit and watch Hairspray while eating freshly baked brownies, or watch reruns of The Big Bang Theory (or F. R. I. E. N. D. S.) while eating some cannolis. We were THAT group of friends that never partied, didn't do anything bad, we were just there I guess. We weren't popular, but we were also not unknown. We were known for being really nice. And plus I went to the same dance studio as one of the popular kids, so we were good friends. I never thought my life would just, change like that. Moving here, making some new friends, which turn out to be werewolves. Wait, were my friends werewolves? I'm not even sure. I haven't seen Sara or Skylar in like two-three weeks. We used to be with each other everyday.

"Listen, I don't have an answer for you." I groaned into the phone once he answered.

"No I know, I was just wondering if you could open the door." He sighed into the phone. 

"What do you mean, open the door? Are you outside my house?" 

"Yeah, um I need to talk to you, please?" I groaned. 

"If you would've asked to come over first, that would be nice." He chuckled softly.

"Yeah but then you would've said no. Now that I'm here, you wouldn't leave me outside like that." 

"Go home." I grumbled, pulling the blanket on top of me. 

"Oh wait, your window is open." He whispered to himself. My eyes widened and I hopped out of bed. I was about to shut the window right when he hopped into it. I rolled my eyes, knowing that he climbed the tree to get in. He had a smirk on his face as he sat down on my bed. I just laid back down on it, throwing the blanket over my face as I tried to sleep. 

"Well I just wanted to come here because I couldn't sleep. And I know why." He sighed laying his head down on my stomach. I couldn't see him because of the blanket that was over my face, but that was quickly "resolved" as he pulled it off. 

"Why can't you go home," I sighed, closing my eyes once again. I was so tired from this project. "We have school tomorrow. I need sleep, I'm exhausted." I yawned. He looked at me confused. 

"But, we don't have school." My eyes widened. 

"We don't? Then why did I just do Mrs. T's homework?" He burst out laughing at that.
"Oh is that why you're still up? Because don't you go to bed at like ten or something?" I rolled my eyes, and nodded my head. 

"It's some holiday tomorrow. So the project was due Friday." 

"Are you kidding me?" He nodded. I silently "cursed" under my breath. He gave me a weird look. 

"Did you just say, 'fadoodles?"' He raised his eyebrows. I glared at him as he started to laugh. 

"Shut up, my mother is sleeping." He rolled his eyes as I mentioned her. 

"She can go fadoodle herself." He groaned. That made me chuckle as I sighed. 

"So why can't you go to sleep?" I ask, remembering that he said he knew why. He shrugged and yawned. 

"Don't worry, I can now." He laid his head down on my stomach and closed his eyes. 

"You are not sleeping here. There is no way you are doing-" I paused hearing snores come from his mouth. 

"Are you kidding me?" I whisper to myself. I roll my eyes and shove his head off of my stomach, getting up with my pillow and blanket, walking into the living room to sleep on the couch. I started thinking about everything that happened in the past week. Again. Any time that I had time to think, it would just creep into my mind. I couldn't have a break! I yawned, sitting on the couch, placing my pillow across the arm. I laid my head onto it, throwing the blanket over my legs, and rolling onto my side. I slowly shut my eyes and felt darkness engulf me as I fall into a peaceful state of unconsciousness. 

A.N

GUYS WE ARE OVER 500 VIEWS! It's like 560 now and oh god. I feel more pressured now to put out my best and ugh it's hard. I think my story is really cringy and cliche but I honestly couldn't care less at the moment. I'm happy and I hope you guys and gals are happy with it too. I TOTALLY ACCEPT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM SO PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION. I've been making friends at my new school and I actually love it. I have two best friends there, but one might be leaving and it's so sad. But I hope you guys have a great day/night and I'll see you later my lovlieeesss <3. 

QOTD- Favorite Disney character? 

AOTD- Stitch and Dumbo 

Word count- 1074