7- His Sister

⇞Alice⇞ 

~Belle's POV~

I stare into my reflection in the mirror. I looked down at the bruise on my arm. No, I didn't get into an exciting gang fight, or get into a battle with a vampire or a witch. You know when people make up a story for their bruises but they actually got hurt by something or someone that they don't want them to know? Well, that's not the case here. When I was in my kitchen, I was sitting on the island eating a grilled cheese. I jumped to get down and knocked my arm on the corner of the counter. Yeah that hurt.

I sighed as I swung my backpack off of my shoulder and onto the ground. This past week has been boring. Just school, school, school. I was about to leave the house as I heard a beep of a horn outside. I groaned as I looked through my backpack, taking out all of the things I didn't need. Justin and I have a project to do, so he asked me to come to his house. So that's what we are doing. I just needed to take out everything I didn't need from my backpack. I swung it back over my shoulder and ran down the stairs and out the door to his car. He had a teal BMW i8. It is beautiful, I want it. But I don't have my license. Also I don't have enough money to pay for a car. And it's not the truck he had when he brought me to the hospital. 

I opened the door to his truck and hopped in. I put my backpack by my feet as Justin started up the car. 

"I think my sister's home, but that's it." He mentioned. 

"Okay, that's fine. How old is she?" I ask, not knowing about his home life. 

"13, her name is Alice. She doesn't really like people, but I don't blame her. She will probably accept you, but don't expect her to like you. It's the sad truth, she doesn't like anyone at first." I nodded. I get it, I really do. I never trusted or liked anyone after my dad died, or well. He didn't I guess. After that it was just silent the whole way. 

We walked into his house, which is huge, and I saw a girl laying on the couch. She was watching Friends, so far we have something in common. She was so pretty. She had white hair, brown eyes, and a nose ring. 

"Hey Alice, I'm home," Justin yelled across the room to her. I saw her smile as she looked up, but it immediately dropped as she saw me standing there. 

"Who's she? Is she one of your whores you're bringing home again?" She asks, sounding disgusted. My eyes widened and I looked up at Justin. He looked terrified to say the least.  

"Alice, I told you it wouldn't happen again. I'm done with that, we are working on a project. Now please be nice to her." He groaned staring at her. They looked like they were having some kind of eye conversation. It was silent for a few moments as her eyes widened and she nodded quickly. She smiled slightly at me and mumbled an apology. 

"It's okay, I understand." I smile, trying to ignore the situation. I wasn't, hurt? If that's the word to use. I guess he used to bring girls over a lot. We are just friends. But now that I hear this, I'm feeling something with him. I really don't know what to think, I never really thought of it before. 

He guides me up the stairs and into his room, closing the door behind him. 

"I'm really sorry about my sister, Alice can be a little judgmental." He trailed off. 

"She's not really judgmental, she's just hurt. And jealous." I shrug, as Justin's eyes widen. 

"Jealous? No, she's definitely not jealous." He chuckled at that. My eyebrows furrowed. 

"No, she's definitely jealous. She just wants to hang out with you, you are her brother. She's only thirteen, I can tell she looks up to you. When is the last time you actually spent time with her, took her somewhere, alone, as brother and sister?" I ask. I can read people. Okay that's a lie, I can read when someone's hurting though, because I've been through it. 

"I- um, well, a few months?" It sounded more like a question though, himself not really knowing. Of course. This girl just wants family, and he's the only one she has. 

"You have got to be kidding me. Seriously? You guys need each other, and she most importantly needs you to look up to. Your all she has! What you're going to do is go down there, sit with her, talk to her, and see how she really feels." I command, pointing towards the door. He looks at me, shocked that I was telling him what to do. He just stood there. 

I grabbed his wrist roughly. I've been ignoring the sparks recently, they keep getting stronger though. I guided him downstairs and pushed him onto the couch next to her. 

"Talk. And you better have this fixed when I come back." I glared, pushing my finger against his chest as I slowly walked away, walking back into his room to give them some privacy. 

I sat on his bed, looking around his room. 

I loved how he had a brick wall behind his bed, and all of the other walls were a dark grey

I loved how he had a brick wall behind his bed, and all of the other walls were a dark grey. He had a huge window on one wall, taking up almost the whole wall. He had a few guitars. I didn't know he played... But that's really cool. I wish I played. I looked at the photos in his little cubbies. One was when he looked about five, it was him, his mom and his dad. His sister, Alice, was being held in his moms arms, she was probably about one at the time. The next picture was a small one, sitting in the corner of the picture frame. It was him and his dad, they were both holding a gigantic fish, almost bigger than him. He was about seven. There was two more pictures. One of him, his mom and Alice. He looked ten, while his sister was probably six. They were dressed all fancy, him in a suit, and they were in gorgeous dresses. The last one was him and Alice. They were standing in front of a tree, about two years ago. 

"He left when I was eight. She left when I was thirteen." I heard a voice say as he sighs. I knew it was Justin, who else would it be? 

"I was four when he left, and nine when she left." I heard a girl mumble. I looked over my shoulder to see her standing next to Justin. I nodded. 

"I'm sorry," I whisper, barely audible, but somehow they heard me. I felt Justin put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't be, it's not your fault. You had nothing to do with it." He mumbles. But for some reason I felt guilty. I tried to veer away from the depressing conversation. 

"Did you guys sort everything out?" I asked, hope evident in my voice. 

~A.N~ 

Heyyyy guys! I'm so excited! Okay so I can't believe I hit 150 views! That's so crazy. (Now I have 179 but like, who's counting ;)) I almost have 400 views on my other story, but I'm not excited about that because I never wanted to finished it, and I never really cared about it because I didn't have a good idea for it. I am sosososo sorry, I haven't uploaded in 13 days. I really didn't know what to do for this chapter. And the 24,in two days, is my birthdayyyyy <3, I'm turning 14. But that's the day I'm also leaving to go to Disney World. It's a 18 hour drive so I'm most likely going to write chapters, maybe upload them if I can. But I'll try my best!  BUT OMG THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO A WONDERFUL PERSON WHO IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! She's Alice and its tinalove104   SHE HELPED ME CREATE THIS CHARACTER. OK SO ALICE IS LIKE, AMAZING. I ALREADY LOVE HER. 

QOTD- What is your favorite singer/band? I love 5 Seconds of Summer, duhhh. Bye my lovlieesss, I hope you have a wonderful day. And if you don't and want to talk about it, I'm always here. Sometimes strangers are the people you need because they aren't going to tell anyone you don't want to know. 

tinalove104

Word count- 1432