Chapter Eleven : Galvanize

Three of us headed on over to Kira's house and once we did, I seen a sight that I didn't want to see. Scott was knocked out cold on the ground, non moving and my heart dropped. "Scott!" I ran on over, kneeling down next to him and shook him. "Scott. Scott! Scott!"

Just then he woke up, looking at me and relief flooded my body. Stiles got down besides me, looking at him and Scott instantly started to panic. "Barrow, he took Kira!"

"We know." Stiles nodded. "He was after her the whole time."

The both of us helped up Scott and he wiped off his bloody forehead, taking out his phone and from what I saw flashing on his screen, he was calling Issac. "Hey, Issac, did you find anything useful?"

"No, nothing. Just stuff about flies and the dead. Nothing else." Isaac replied over the phone.

Scott sighed. "All right, thanks." He hangs us, turning to Lydia, Stiles and me. "We have to think of something. He's going to kill her."

Lydia then licked her lips. "I knew he was there. How did I know that?"

Stiles looked at her. "Because you heard the flies, right?"

Scott then spoke. "What do you hear now?"

She stays quiet for a moment, listening. "Nothing." She then huffed. "I feel like I can do this. But I don't know what to do. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it." She then presses her hands against her skull, walking up on past Scott near the street lamp. "I just I swear to God, it literally makes me want to scream."

"Okay, then scream.' Stiles says while trying to walk up to her. "Lydia, scream."

With a big breath intake, Lydia screams at the top of her lungs making Scott scrunch up his face and Stiles to cover his ears from the blasting yell. I on the other hand was used to Lydia's Banshee screams, I even remember the first real scream of hers and it wasn't the Hospital when Peter's hand grabbed her in the shower, it wasn't at the ice skating ring when she claimed to see Peter under the ice, nor seeing him in the Hale house or outside her patio window. No. 

The first time that she had ever had her first Banshee scream was when I was spending the night at her house for a project and she fell asleep as I went to the bathroom, when I came back, she started breathing heavy and with her still sleeping Lydia let out his harsh scream. It rippled in her throat and she wailed so loud that I was surprised that my eardrums didn't bleed. After it was over, she woke up and looked at me. I then knew that her condition wasn't a psychotic problem like how the adults called it, it was a supernatural one.

Lydia got done with screaming and Stiles removed his hands, looking at Scott and me, lipping the word wow. She slowly tilted her head up, looking at the lamp above her. "It's not flies." She then spun around quickly, making Stiles and Scott flinch back. "It's electricity." She said hopeful.

"Wait a second, Barrow was an electrical engineer." Stiles states.

I nodded. "Yeah. He worked at a power substation in Beacon Hills."

"What substation?" Scott asked, looking at me.

"Eagle Rock." I replied. "The same one where Jennifer was."

Scott drove us up to a screeching stop, he got off the bike and I followed as Stiles pulled up in the Jeep behind us. "Okay." Stiles says getting out of the Jeep. "Wait here, all right? Just wait for the cops to come." He says to Lydia and she looks at him.

"Me? Wait, why?"

"I only got one bat." He says holding up his metal bat and headed on inside.

"Sorry, Lyd." I smiled and headed on in with Stiles as Scott was already ahead of us. I turned to Stiles. "You think we can save her?"