Chapter Eighteen : Planned

I made it to school after Dad has dismissed me from the station and said that I didn't need to know all details which kinda upset me but then again, he has no idea about the supernatural parts of Beacon Hills so I was still up in higher game and at a higher level of knowledge.

Kira had found me and we started talking about Kitsunes; what they're goals, nerves, and situations are. She was telling me everything she knew and sighed. "The thing is, in all of the stories, Kitsune are tricksters. They're mischievous. They don't really get caught up in right or wrong or even understand it."

"So the Dark Kitsune it's just . . . it's just doing this for the fun of it?" I looked at her as we walked but then she stopped us.

"No, there was something else I found. If you somehow offend a Nogitsune, it can react pretty badly." She nodded at me.

"How do you offend a Nogitsune?"

Kira shook her head. "I don't know. But if it's doing something this bad, then someone really, really offended it."

"So like, threatening its life?" I asked.

"Possibly."

"Great." I huffed. "Can't wait to find the Nogitsune." Kira then looked at me like she had to tell me something but was afraid to. "What?"

"Nothing." She replied back and put on a smile. "It's just nothing."

I decided to push it aside and nod. "I'm going to try and find Scott." She nodded at me and we went our separate ways. At this time, I knew Scott would be in the Boy's Locker Room so I made a quick dash right on over. The hallway lights dimmed a bit making an livid setting for me as I kept on walking. "Scott." I loudly whispered for him but then shortly stopped as I seen a firefly flying around in the hallway and once it seemed to notice me, it flew over near the basement door.

Every once of me knew it was a bad call to follow but I couldn't it, I followed after the firefly; corridor after corridor I went and trailed. The firefly ended up leading to the bottom hall that ran horizontal and I stopped trying to find the firefly but it seemed to vanish from me and I was left alone. Why would something like a firefly lead me to nowhere? I sighed about to turn back when I see Scott, Aiden and Ethan running down towards me.

Scott glanced at me and paused. "Kit? You heard it?"

I looked at him confused. "Heard what?"

"Look." Aiden stated and I glanced down at the other end of the hall to see a person standing in the boiler room with one of Argent's emitter. The person lifts up their head and slowly turns around to us and I see that it's Stiles and smiled. My foot places itself out to walk over but Ethan and Aiden both place their hands on my shoulders.

"Okay," Stiles starts putting his hands up in surrender and caution. "I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me."

Ethan and Aiden pulled me back, placing me behind them. Ethan's the first to sprout his wolf fangs and growl at him, his eyes turning to their icy blue. Aiden then sprouts his fangs and they both take off down the hall, attacking Stiles. "Wait!" Scott yells and runs on over after them. "Stop!" Stiles dropped the emitter as Ethan and Aiden grabbed him by the collar, hoisting him up against the extra lockers that were down there. Stiles strangled in their grasp and Scott ran up behind Ethan, grabbing him by the back of his sweatshirt and pulled him, making him fly into a another set of three lockers on the other side of the room. "I said stop!"

He then grabbed for Aiden's sweatshirt at the chest and Aiden turned to him, placed Stiles on the ground and roared in Scott's face. Scott's eyes turned to their red and his fangs sprang in, he let out his roar which was louder then Aiden's and Aiden stopped, glancing to the ground in shame. Scott stopped roaring, glaring at him then turned to look at Stiles who okay just eyed Scott and nodded at him. "It's me, Scott. I swear it's me." He sighed. "I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

"Two days?" I looked at him and he looked at me. "What do you mean you don't know what happened over the last two days?" Anger slightly built up inside of me. "I cried for you, I worried about you, you saved my life and you don't remember anything?! You were awake weren't you?!"

"Kit," Scott looked at me and calmed myself down, looking me in the eye.

Ethan gets up from the floor and groans. "You know what happened at the Hospital?"

"I know more than that." Stiles walked over, crouching down to the ground near a bag and picked up a folded thing, looking at us. "You see this?" He nodded at us and started unfolding it. "It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring." He opened it out and there was little notes all over the place; things were circled and things were scripted. "You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting." Scott kneels down in front of him and looks at the map. "I know I did this. I caused the accident." Scott then glanced up at him in a angry matter. "And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

Ethan both leaned down to the bag and Ethan picked up a tiny saw blade and looked at Stiles. "What the hell have you been up to?"

"I think something worse. A lot worse."

Ethan and Aiden nodded at each other, picking up the bag and sat it down on a table in the near far side of the room; starting looking through it. They pulled out a chain, duct tape, rope, metal strip wire, and many more things. I rested against the back wall as Stiles walked back and forth eyeing them and occasionally me with a smug look. "What the hell were you doing? Building a Terminator?" Ethan asks.

Stiles looked at him and stopped pacing himself. "Thank you for that."

Scott picked up a piece of paper and laid it out. "Guys, this is a map." I took my back off the wall and walked on over besides Scott and glanced down at it.

Ethan eyed it at pointed out a marked trial. "Isn't that the Cross Country trail?"

His finger kept roaming up and hit the spot marked Lookout Point. "That's the Tate car." Scott stated. "Where Malia Tate's family died."

"You mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps." Stiles stated with a mono-toned voice and I looked at him to see him already looking at me.

"Okay; someone tell me what's really going on." I looked at all four of them. "First it was giving power back to the Nemeton, Allison having Aunt Kate dead dreams, Stiles and his open door, Scott and your transformation, then finding Malia. It was over with until it became Barrow then it was Stiles's key which I don't even know what happened to that and the Oni appeared searching for a Dark Kitsune which by the way can be called Void and Nogitusne—and Stiles went missing, Mom, Dad and me found him in Malia's den and we took him to the Hospital. With taking him there, the next day, there was super cut dilemma of people dying and almost dying like Isaac and me! Then Stiles disappears for two days, shows up and there's all of this stuff that's being talked about!" I ranted on and on. "And yes, my little reflection story may have some plot holes but that's because no one is telling everything and anything!"

My breathing increased and my heart pounded fast as I tried to calm my temper down and huffed. They all looked at me like I was crazy and they eyed each other. Instantly, I shook my head and put up a finger for them to hold their comments.

"Don't even say that I'm crazy," lightly, my hand shook as I placed it back down. "What is happening? And . . . did we find the Nogitsune? And if we did . . what or who is it?"

Scott looked at me and no one answered; it was complete silence and I bawled up my fist.

"You know, doesn't matter," I snatched the map of the trial and glared at them. "We need to save the Cross Country team." And with that, I headed on out.