Chapter 1

Before you read:

(y/n)= youtube name

(f/n)= your first name

(h/c)= hair color

(h/l)= hair length

(e/c)=eye color

(s/c)= skin color

(f/c)= favorite color

Okay, you can read now!!! 

--------

 You pulled your (h/l) (h/c) hair into a sloppy ponytail and crossed your legs in the chair you were currently sitting in. You were waiting for Evan and Tyler (I_AM_WILDCAT) to call you on skype so you guys could wait on DaithiDeNogla, Lui Calibre, Basically/Marcel, and MiniLaddd/Craig to join you guys. You finally cheered silently when Evan called you.

You clicked the green button and then soon opened up GMOD. Oh yes, I failed to mention you guys were playing a scary map together (Silly me~). You actually suggested this map to them because your subscribers would tell you it's the best GMOD horror map out there, so you considered it. You also decided to play it with your best friends.

"Hey you little shits." you said into your microphone, making Tyler gasping like he was offended. "That's Mr. Little Shit to you thank you very much." You and Evan laughed at him. "Hey (f/n), some of your subscribers have been messaging me saying, and I quote, 'if you are dating (y/n) I'll rip you to shreds.' Do you have any idea what's up with that?" Evan asked you.

You blushed and mentally killed some subscribers in your brain. You had a crush on him, but you never told your subscribers that. I guess that when you guys vlogged together it made your "obsessive fangirls/fanboys" get suspicious. "I have no fucking idea." you answered, drinking the glass of water you had on your desk.

"Are you serious?! You guys probably look like freaking love birds to the public, but in your vlogs you guys look like Evan just proposed you and you said 'yes'  or some shit like that." Tyler laughed. "Shut up Tyler." you and Evan said in unison. Just then Marcel was added to the call. "Hey mother fuckers!" He said laughing.  "Well are the others calling soon?" you asked him, since he had more ways to getting to them at the moment then you.

"Yeah, they're just getting everything ready before we begin recording." he answered back. "Ahh okay then." you said, going ahead and opening up a server in the map. "I'm going to be hosting it since of course, I have the best wifi in the world. It has a password, so no fans can join." you said back to them. "What's the password?" Marcel asked.

You answered quietly, "Turtlebuttchickencat." It was completely silent until every one went into uncontrollable fits of laughter, including you. "What the fuck did you just say?!" Tyler asked, still laughing. You then typed it into the skype chat. "Turtlebuttchickencat." They all said in unison, laughing a little bit more. The laughter soon died.  Eventually, every thing was set up and you all were ready to record.

-----*later after recording*-----

"So, are any of you guys going to PAX East this year?" you asked Evan. "Well most of the group is besides Moo this year. And you?" he asked, since it was only just you two that stayed and chatted in the skype call. "Hell yeah. This is gonna be probably the first Pax East convention I have ever been to." you told him. "Well, we should both get a flight together. That'd be fun." He suggested to you. You laughed, "A TON of fun. So let's do that then?" you asked. "Yeah, this is gonna be fun." he said smiling to himself. "Yeah." you yawned. "I should get off. Talk to you soon yeah?" 

"Yeah okay. See ya later (f/n)."

"Bye Ev-chan~." you hung up the call and stretched, then turned off the computer. You changed into your pajamas and sighed, thinking about how excited you were to meet with everyone in person at PAX. Your thoughts soon lead you to a peaceful sleep.