Chapter 4

Deviant Art

 PREVALLNEXT 

Vanossgaming (Evan) x reader Chapter 4

by ShinigamiYuki-chan, Dec 11, 2014, 5:11:59 AMLiterature / Fan Fiction / Romance

You and Evan pulled in to the nearest restaurant you guys could spot, and you guys talked and chatted. It would've seen rather yucky to a kid seeing two 'old people' flirt that much, but an elderly couple could be making small chatter about how cute you two are like the random ones behind you. You were blushing and you hoped Evan didn't see the heat that you felt on your face. The thing is, he was blushing just as much.

 You two soon found yourselves walking in the park, laughing and talking about hilarious recording sessions or embarrassing moments in life. "So I once performed this dance for my talent show in middle school and I fell on my face." you told him, watching him laugh loudly. You just absolutely loved his smile, and his laugh was like music to your ears. You then blushed, your cheeks getting warmer and warmer by the second.

'I-I don't like him do I..?' you thought mentally, pondering on the thought. "That is the best thing I have ever heard." he said, a big grin plastered on his face. "I can imagine a mini you just dancing your ass off then falling over on your face." He finished, chuckling quietly as he saw your face get heated with embarassment.

"Well tell me an embarassing moment about you Mr. 'Idon'tmakemistakes'." You said jokingly. He looked up at the sky thoughtfully, a questioning look on his face. "Probably that one time when I went to Pax with the others and I was trying to get over to them. I ran over there and fell on my face right in front of everyone." he said, thinking it over as he blurted it out.

You laughed loudly, and Evan laughed with you. You never felt so happy in your life. It just made you happy to talk to the person you recorded just about every game with. You felt him look over at you and you looked back at him, your (e/c) eyes staring into his brown ones. He only smiled at you as you both moved closer to each other.

You automatically put your hands up to his face, cupping his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to you. You looked up at him and he only looked back, getting closer and closer to your face until your lips were inches-no, centimeters away from each other. He then placed his lips softly on yours. It was a sweet, gentle kiss and your lips molded perfectly like they were made to be. It made your heart melt like choclate that has stayed out in the car for too long.

 You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss as he wrapped his strong arms tighter around you, like as if he was never going to let you go. It seemed like forever until oxygen broke you two apart, a long breath that was needed. He still never let you go, and you never removed your arms from around his neck. You and Evan stared at each other for a while, before a smile formed on his lips.

 "I love you.. (f/n)." you smiled, making you feel like your smile went from ear to ear. "I love you too, Ev-chan.~"  You said, also making his smile wider than before. "Come on, let's get back. It's kinda late." He said, unwrapping his arms from you as you did the same. "Yeah." you said, grabbing his hand as you both walked over to his car.

 And with that, he drove you home and dropped you off. The thing was, he didn't wake you up when you got there. He looked at your cute sleeping face, strands of your (h/c) hair in your face. Hell, he almost even ran into the stop pole. He just took you home with him and cuddled with you on his bed.