Chapter 8

Deviant Art

 PREVALLNEXT 

VanossGaming (Evan) x reader- Chapter 8

by ShinigamiYuki-chan, Aug 3, 2015, 11:44:41 PMLiterature / Fan Fiction / Romance

   You had decided to go with your favorite (d/c) dress, twirling to get a view in the washroom mirror with a smile on your face. You weren't really the one to brag about how gorgeous you were; in fact, you didn't really think of your self as the beautiful woman everyone else saw. Tonight though, the girl you saw reflected was someone entirely different. Of course, Evan couldn't describe the beauty he saw walk out to meet him. Hell, he almost felt it was neccessary to pinch himself since he thought he was dreaming.

  "You look absolutely beautiful." He smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist as he looked into your (e/c) orbs. "And you're quite the handsome one." You complimented back, wrapping your arms around his neck. The both of you were silent as you both stared into each other's eyes, unknowingly getting lost into the colored abyss. Before you could register it, you both closed the small remaining space bewteen you and warm lips connecting to yours. The kiss was soft and sweet causing you to relax into his embrace as you kissed. He deepened the kiss and pressed you against him, a small moan from you as you let his tongue roam and swirl around yours inside of your mouth. 

   This went on for awhile and before things could get any more heated, the familiar ringtone played on Evan's phone. It was Star Wars theme, meaning it must be  Adam/SeaNanners. He pulled away slowly and smiled at you, pecking your lips before pulling out his phone. You smiled as you noticed the two of you were out of breath. "Yo Nanners, what's up? We're about to head over there right now." You had somehow managed to hear Adam through Evan's phone as you grabbed your purse and phone while slipping on your heels. "Not what I heard from the children, Mr. Fong. Shame on you; getting all up and personal while the children are there." 

   You assumed by 'children' he meant the gang, causing your face to flush immensely and Evan blushed lightly. "Joking; Lui said he stopped by to check up and he opened the door, without you noticing of course, and saw you two making out. He just walked away." Nanners laughed and continued, "He told me in his squeaker voice, 'They used my cheerios'. It was great." You laughed at that part,  imagining Lui go crying to Nanners about them using cheerios for dirty things. Uh, not like you guys did that or anything though. "Alright well, come on dude; I wanna see you before shit hits the fan over here." Adam said before Evan and him said goodbye and hung up. "Are you ready M'lady?" He asked, holding out his hand to you with a smile. You smiled, laying your small hand in his and letting him help you up with a nod.

     The both of you walked out, meeting with the guys and talking. Sky had wiggled her brows at you and Mae joined in, talking to you while the guys laughed along with Evan. "You guys messed up all the cheerios!" Lui joked, a horrified and sad expression on his face as he talked in his squeaker voice. Everyone laughed that time, Marcel almost seemingly shit his pants he was laughing so hard. "Well, they had a good time with them; that's all that matters." Brian joked, chuckling and wiggling his eyebrows as well. Then that's when Marcel lost it, he almost fell over laughing; he was clenching his stomach with laughs that barely had any breath in them. "What the fuck is so funny you fucking moron?! You're making it funnier than it is!" Tyler managed between his laugh.