Chapter 3

Soon after what seemed to be several hours of work, you finally got home at about 7:00 p.m. You plopped on the couch and sighed, looking at the TV although nothing was on. "I should start getting ready. Wouldn't want to be half prepared when Evan arrives."  You mumbled to yourself. You went upstairs and grabbed some undergarments.

Before you hopped into the shower, your phone went off. 'I forgot to ask you, where do you live?'  You laughed at yourself for forgetting to tell him that. 'I live on (s/n), third house to the left.'  You then showered for about 15 minutes then got out, putting on your undergarments and then wrapped the towel around your wet (h/c) hair.

You walked out of the bathroom with your phone in hand. 'So how does a walk in the park sound to you? And food afterwards? Nothing fancy ' You smiled and replied back, 'That sounds nice, Ev-chan.~'  At least you knew what to wear.

You knew that it was going to be a little chilly tonight (please don't kill me, I don't live in Canada; I don't know what the weather's like XD), so you wore a white sweater of yours that said, 'Mondays Suck' on it, a pair of white skinny jeans, and black flats. You also had a small white purse that you were carrying with you. ( www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14… )

 You sat down for about five minutes until you heard a small knock on your door. You got up and walked over to the door, opening it to see Evan looking at you. "You look georgeous." he said, smiling at you. He was wearing a black, short sleeved button up t-shirt with blue jeans and sneakers.

"Thanks Ev-chan~. You're looking cute." you replied, walking out of your door and locking it behind you. "Why thank you." Evan replied, walking ahead of you towards the car. He opened the car door to the other side of the steering wheel. "Ladies first." he smiled at you. "thank you." you smiled and got in the car. 

He got in on the other side of you and then started the engine. "So, food first or park?" He asked, looking over at you. You answered, "I think food first." you smiled. He drove away from your house and turned on some rock music. "Food it is then."