Chapter 2

*dream* (You know, since you're sleeping)

 "Hey mommy?" (f/n) asked, staring up at the beautiful woman that towered over her small figure. "What is it my little (f/n)?" she said softly, a small smile forming on her features. "Is daddy coming home?" you asked sweetly, a small frown appearing on your face. "He will someday..." Your mother said, staring out of the window at the pooring rain.

*time skip in the dream*

 "No mommy they can't!!" you cried, your hands grabbing your mother's long black dress. "Daddy still has work to do..." you look down at the ground, green grass slightly towering over your small feet. "Mommy... Make them stop. Daddy still has work to do. He has to come back home too... He has to come back..." you said.

Tears formed in your eyes, covering your vision...

*out of dream*

"...He has to come back." you muttered in your sleep, tears forming in your closed eyes. That's when you jumped up startled, looking around frantically with your heart pounding out of your ears. "What...?" You reached up to your face, feeling your cheeks soaking wet. 

 You looked over at your clock. 7:45 a.m. "Great way to wake up... don't you think?" you grumbled, pulling the comforting blanket off of your body. "At least it stopped when it did." you mumbled to yourself. You stretched and stood out of bed, grabbing some undergarments and clothes before hopping in the shower.

 After about 20 minutes (I say tha because I take long showers), you hopped out of the shower and went downstairs into the kitchen, making some cereal. You needed to relax. The little "nightmare" you had shook you a lot, because after that... You shook your head and sat down on the couch, turning the channel on to Cartoon Network for what ever was on.

 You suddenly heard your phone go off, so you grabbed it and picked it up. Evan texted you, 'Hey (f/n), are you up yet?'  You replied, 'Yeah I am. Dreams kill ya know?'  You sent the message and turned off the screen, your concetration going back to the Television. You then heard it beep off again.

'Was that because of the horror map we played last night? lol it was pretty scary though '  You stared at it and sighed. 'Yeah that's what it was. lol that scared the living shit out of me.' you lied, sending the reply back to him. 'Hey (f/n)'

'yeah Ev-chan?~'

'Do you wanna meet up later? I'm asking because I saw on one of your Q&A's that you live in Canada. Where do you live in Canada?'

'I live in the Ontario province.'

'So do I!  So do you wanna go out later?'  You stared shocked at the phone. You had no idea he lived in Canada too...

'Sure! Meeting up with you sounds great! Unfortunately, I have to work in a bit, but you can pick me up at... 8:00?'  You were replied to about a few minutes later. 'Yeah sure!  See ya there, (f/n)-chan.~'  You smiled to yourself and sat down your cereal before sighing and standing up. You then put your bowl in the sink and began getting ready for work.

You were super excited for meeting up with Evan tonight.~