iv

— chapter four

"how was your sleep?" asked mr.park the next morning to the three children.

"fine," the boys answered. mr.park looked at ahra, "how was your sleep ahra?" he asked the timid girl.

"fine," she answered shyly but respectfully. .mr.park smiled, "are my boys treating you well?" he continued to talk to her during breakfast as mrs.park left for work an hour ago. ahra nodded, "they are nice to me."

"glad to hear," he said looking at jimin and jihyun who were eating quietly, "do you go to school?" questioning her even though it was summer, mid-july.

"i go to xxx elementary, "ahra answered.

"us too," jimin said looking up from his bowl.

"well isn't that nice, you guys will see each other next year," mr.park said with a smile.

"mom will be home soon," mr.park said, "i'm off to work, see you kids later."

"bye appa," jimin said and waved his father off.

ahra sat in the living room at the coffee table coloring picture jimin had in his room with crayons as jiyhun and jimin stayed in the living room watching cartoons.

"jihyun," said jimin, "do you want to watch something else?"

"okay hyung," jihyun said and gave jimin the remote.

"what do you want to watch?" jimin asked his brother who shrugged, "ahra, how about you?"

ahra looked up from her paper, "huh?"

"what do you want to watch?" he asked her.

"it doesn't matter," she answered and returned to coloring. jihyun tapped his brother's shoulder, "yeah jihyun?" said jimin as he turned off the tv, "can i color with ahra?"

jimin looked at the coffee table ahra was sitting at and saw extra sheets of paper, "sure," he approved, "but ask ahra too." jihyun nodded and got off the couch, "can i join you?" he asked the older girl.

ahra nodded and handed him a paper to color then moved the crayon box so the both of them could share. jimin watched as they colored then decided he wanted to too and joined them.