ix

— chapter nine

"what were two boys doing sleeping with ahra?" asked mr.park as he served breakfast while ahra was showering since she had finished early.

"i was scared of the rain last night and didn't want to bother appa or eomma or hyung so i went to ahra," jihyun explained before drinking his soup.

"well i don't think you should bother ahra, she's a guest. you should've gone to one of us," mr.park said.

"okay appa."

"what about you jimin?" his father asked, "what were you doing there?"

"i-i was scared too," jimin lied, "i woke in the morning and it was raining. it was early and you and eomma were sleeping. then i saw jihyun sleeping with ahra so i thought it was okay."

"but you aren't afraid of the rain jimin."

" i know but i had a bad dream."

"well, same for you, if you get scared go to me or eomma."

jimin nodded and finished his breakfast.

"when did we have that?" asked jimin.

"your mom gave it to me," ahra explained, "she felt bad that i had to wear boys clothes."

jimin looked at her dress then her pigtails, "you look cute."

"thank you," ahra said happily and hugged jimin. it was the first time someone other then her teachers complimented her. her own parents didn't, that's for sure.

jimin's cheeks turned pink as ahra hugged him. he was used to girls hugging him, other than his grandma or mother, ahra was the first. once ahra pulled from the hug, "jimin! are you okay? your cheeks are pink. do you have a fever?"

before ahra could put her hand on jimin's forehead to check jimin left the room after saying, "i'm fine!" making his cheeks a shade darker.