xii

— chapter twelve

jimin woke up in a weird position that made his neck hurt. opening his eyes he saw a blanket covering him and a weight on his shoulder.

looking over he saw ahra's head on his shoulder. he pulled the blanket towards him so it covered her as well.

on the other side of the couch he saw jihyun comfortable and fast asleep with a blanket.

jimin saw his mom's shoes near the door, but the house was quiet which meant she was asleep.

looking again at ahra jimin remembered what jihyun told him a few hours ago.

"ahra told me if you hold someone's hand that means you love them."

jimin looked at ahra's empty hand while his own was beside her's. instead of interwhining them he placed a quick kiss on her head.

ahra stirred in her sleep making jimin fear that she had caught him and quickly closed his eyes. luckily she only stirred and didn't wake up. he breathed out in relief.

he looked back at her until he heard his name, "jimin, what did you do?"

jimin looked up to see his mom with her hands on her hips and surprised.

"come here," she whispered shouted and went to the kitchen.

jimin knew he was in trouble. slowly he walked into the kitchen where his mom was waiting for him with this time her arms crossed.

"jimin. why did you kiss ahra?" she asked her son who was looking down instead of at her.

"i don't know."

"jimin how could you not know."

"i don't know."

"jimin if you don't tell me i'll ground you."

"but-"

"answer me, why did you kiss ahra on the head?"