xv

— chapter fifteen

"jimin," jihyun said entering their room, "ahra's parents are here, don't you want to say goodbye to ahra?"

nodding jimin went downstairs where ahra was beside her parents as they talked thanked his parents.

ahra saw jimin coming down and ran up to him with arms open, "bye jimin," she said and hugged him.

jimin wanted to cry, this was the last time he was going to see ahra. he held his tears back and hugged back ahra, "bye ahra."

pulling away from the hug jimin saw jihyun was sitting on the couch and the parents weren't paying attention to them.

"ahra?" jimin whispered, "can i tell you a secret?"

"you can tell me anything jimin," she said, "cross my heart, hope to die, stick a cupcake in my eye."

jimin laughed at her promise song then looked back at everyone to make sure they weren't looking before continuing.

"ahra," he said, "i like you." then he quickly kissed ahra's cheek.  ahra'a cheeks were pink, she was surprised but then smiled.

"i like you too jimin," she whispered and repeated the action making him blush as well.

"ahra ready to go?" asked her mom. ahra looked at her mom, "yes eomma."

"bye mrs. and mr. park thank you for taking care of me. bye jihyun," she said with a wave then looked at jimin and smiled, "bye jimin."

"bye ahra," jimin said waving as she wanted to her car with her parents then disappeared.

jimin then started to cry, not loudly but silently as he realized he would never see ahra ever again.

"jimin? why are you crying?" his mom asked him once they were alone.

"eomma," he answered between sniffles as his mom hugged him, "i liked ahra a lot. i liked her lot and now i can't see her ever again."

the end

___________________________________
a/n: i hoped you enjoyed jimin wittle~ i may do another like this in the future (; BYE BYE