vi

— chapter six

"one, two, three,"

"come on, let's hide here," jimin said to his brother and tugged him into the closet.

"four, five, six,"

"okay okay," jihyun said and got into the closet then closed the door, "but i don't like the dark hyung," he pouted.

"seven, eight,"

"don't worry, i'm here. now be quiet or else ahra will find us," jimin said and took his younger brother's hand.

"nine, ten. ready or not, here i come!" announced ahra as she uncovered her eyes and started to look around. she called there names and searched the kitchen, living room, and bedrooms."

"jimin! jihyun!" she called as she walked down the hallway, "where are you?" she asked rhectorically.

her eyes landed on the closet door that had just moved. she smiled and ran to the door, "found you!" she said happily as jihyun and jimin were revealed in the light.

"kids!" said a feminine voice downstairs, "i'm home!"

"eomma!" called jimin and immediately ran to see her as well as welcome her home. ahra then walked downstairs then turned around and saw jihyun looking at the floor.

"what's wrong?" she asked and walked to back to jihyun.

"jimin pulled me into a dark room. there was no light. i was scared but he held my hand."

"it's good that jimin held your hand, that means he loves you," ahra said with a smile.

jihyun then reached out and held ahra, "now jihyun loves ahra!"

ahra nodded not understanding what love means until she's older, "ahra loves you too jihyun."