xiii

— chapter thirteen

"answer me, why did you kiss ahra on the head?"

jimin didn't answer, he didn't know how to. just straight up tell his mom that he likes ahra?

should he?

"jimin?" his mom said showing she wasn't patient and wanted an answer.

"i wanted to," jimin said.

"wanted to what?"

"i wanted to kiss ahra. she's nice to me, she cares and makes me smile. i wanted to show her that i like her so i kiss her like you do with dad."

her eyes softened a bit, "jimin," she said now going to his height with her hand on his shoulder, "if you want to tell her thank her you should write a card saying so."

"but what if i want to tell her i like her?"

his mom bit her bottom lip, unsure how to answer him, "jimin, you can't."

a frown appeared on his face, "what?"

"i think you should now," she said to herself and stood up then took a seat at the dining table where she told jimin to do the same.

"what i'm going to tell you, you can't tell jihyun or ahra, understand?"

jimin nodded.

his mom took a peek in the living room to make sure the two were sleeping before continuing.

"jimin, once ahra leaves she's not coming back. her parents live far aaway, you won't be able to talk to her after she leaves."

"but, her school. it's the same as mine."

she shook her head, "her parents have changed her school already."

"so i can't see ahra anymore?"

"i'm sorry jimin."

jimin wiped his tears with his sleeve, "but i want her to stay."

"i know, im sorry jimin."

_______________________________
a/n: OMFG THANK YOU FOr 9k!!! <3 DOUBLE UPDATE !!