How You Meet

// Will //
You and Will both took an extra curricular art class, considering you both love art so much. The teacher put you and him next to each other, but due to the fact that you're both extremely shy, it took a little while for you guys to warm up to each other. Eventually after talking you two become best friends.

// Dustin //
You and Dustin met during lunch. You both knew each other existed and talked a little bit, but after the day you two ran into each other, both on your way to harass lunch lady Phyllis about chocolate pudding, you two became best friends.

// Mike //
You and your sister Barb were at her best friend Nancy's house and you got tired of listening to Barb and Nancy argue about the party at Steve Harrington's, so you decided to go downstairs with Nancy's brother Mike and his friends. They were playing D & D, you didn't quite understand it, but Mike explained it sweetly and you ended up enjoying the game. After that you started going with Barb to Nancy's house to hang out with Mike.

// Lucas //
You and Lucas have been best friends since diapers. Both your moms were best friends, so you and Lucas were bound to become best friends also. Even though people use to tease you about dating, it didn't matter. You two would be best friends no matter what.