Bill Imagine

Bill Denbrough and I have been best friends for a really long time, but nothing more than that, sadly. I've known him since Georgie was a baby. With that being said I was more so affected by the occurrence of Pennywise. Not as much as Bill, but a little more than the others.

Since Bill and I live next door we hang out together very often. Today we were meeting the other losers in the barrens as we usually do. I went in the house and was greeted by Mrs Denbrough. As usual Bill was upstairs in his room. I went up to see him.

"Hey, Bill."

"Hey, y/n," something told me in his voice that something isn't right.

"What's wrong, Bill?"

"There's something in G-g-georgie's room,"

"What do you mean there's something in Georgie's room?"

"I don't really k-k-k-know, but I can feel i-it,"

Bill and I quietly went into Georgie's room. We're not supposed to be in here. No ones ever allowed in Georgie's room. After his murder case his parents just can't bear the thought of someone in that room.

"I don't see anything, Bill," I say as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Neither d-d-do I, b-b-but I c-c-can f-f-feel it."

The fact that his stutter is getting worse proves that there is something in here, it's just a matter of where. He always struggles a little more when something's not right.

He picked up Georgie's scrapbook and blood started pouring out.

He threw it on the ground in fear, and I hugged him tightly.

There is blood everywhere.

The book suddenly opened and a picture of Georgie said,

"You killed me Bill, why would you do that? I'm going to kill you now."

At this point Bill is in tears and I'm almost to that point.

"Don't listen to it Bill, you know that's not true, and that's not Georgie." I hugged him tighter partly because I can't imagine how he's feeling right now and because I'm scared for my life.

Before I could say anything else Bill grabbed me by the hand, and pulled me into his room.

Bill and I hugged again.

"I-I-I told you there was s-something in Georgie's room."

I chuckled. "You weren't wrong Billy boy"

He laughed and then we went down to the barrens to tell the other losers what just happened.
________________________________
I loved writing that lol