Eddie Imagine

It has been a very long day. We've been around the whole town, in the house on Neibolt Street, chased by Henry, twice, and now we're in the sewers.

This is absolutely disgusting.

Stan doesn't want to be in here, I think this is gross so I could care less about coming in here, I'm sure poor Eddie hates this, he's had two asthma attacks, but the others don't care.

Eddie grabs me by the arm and pulls me back with him.

"You are not going to get hurt in here, you need to stay near me."

"You're not gonna get hurt either, Eddie. You've had two asthma attacks, your mom is gonna freak out."

"I know, I know, she'll have to deal with it."

"Our moms are never gonna let us leave the house again."

"Nope."

We kept on walking, for some reason I felt safer around Eddie, even though I'm protecting him as much as he's protecting me.

"G-guys, I can see IT!"

Beverly attempted to hit it. She hit him twice but that wasn't enough. Eddie decides to go forward. I out of instinct grab his arm

"Eddie, no. Your mom will never let you leave the house again."

"Oh well, I'll still have you"

He walks up to IT and pulls out his inhaler.

"This is battery acid!"

Eddie got thrown back, but Pennywise was dead

I ran to Eddie and embraced him with a hug.

"Good job, Kaspbrak"

"Thanks, y/l/n"

"Your welcome, but you've got a scar on your arm so you're gonna be on house arrest for a while"

"I know"

We both laughed at that
________________________________
I know that's not what actually happened in the book but oh well. Can't plagiarize the King am I right
~Shannon