How You Meet // IT

// Bill //
Bill had encountered Henry Bowers and Patrick Hockstetter and he looked like he needed some help. You knew this was going to be a bad idea, but you've liked Bill for a while now, so that clouded your vision a little bit.
"Hey, cut it out Henry. Bill doesn't deserve that."
Henry and Patrick were at a loss for words and eventually walked away and of course said I would pay for that, but whatever. Bill was blushing. You were too. You guys awkwardly hugged and he said thanks.

// Richie //
Richie's kinda a wild card no one can predict what he's gonna do or what he's feeling. You and him know each other exist, but you don't talk. You saw him walking down the street hiding his face holding his glasses. He must've been crying. You being the person you are walked up to him and asked him what happened. He explained how the whole clown thing was just getting to be too much. You gave him a hug and assured him it'd be ok. He's embarrassed that this is technically how you guys met, but he's glad it happened.

// Eddie //
You moved in next door to the Kaspbrak's and since your mom and his mom are both overprotective germaphobes they got along well which meant you and Eddie were bound to be best friends if you and him liked it or it. You and him got along really well and weren't disappointed that your moms made you two hang out.

// Ben //
You absolutely love books. You are always in the library. One day a sweet guy named Ben started talking to you. It turned out you two had a lot in common. You may even like him a little bit.

// Stan //
You met Stan through your twin brother. They're in Boy Scouts together and are close friends. Stan always came to your house and since you're all the same age you eventually starting hanging out with them. You and Stan eventually started to like each other.