Finn Imagine

Finn and I have gone to the same school for a while. We both don't talk to each other unless we have a reason too, and that's not very often. Finn's more of a nerd I guess you can say, and I'm in cross county, basketball, and track. I guess you can say I'm popular, but I don't like the term popular because that's associated with the people that think they're better than everyone, and I don't think I'm better than anyone at all.

I prefer the term, well known

Finn and I haven't had a class together in like two years. To be honest, I kinda miss seeing his face.

I think I may like Finn Wolfhard

Finn and I both don't take band or choir so we're forced to take music class

Somehow Finn and I get put next to each other. Usually in situations like this Finn and I talk like normal humans, but today we just awkwardly look at each other. When I'm not staring at him, he's staring at me.

This went on for a few weeks until today, Finn walks into class looking very confident. He sits down next to me, as he always does, and says "y/n I've been meaning to tell you I um havelikedyouforthreeyearsandhaventhadtheguttotellyou"

"I've liked you for awhile now to, Finn"
________________________________
That sucked but in my defense I wrote it at two in the morning while watching the conjuring
~Shannon