Jaeden Imagine

Jaeden and I have been best friends for literally ever. I think we met in preschool.

Jaeden had me convinced that he wasn't disgusting. Even if he was a boy. Ever since then we've been best friends.

The thing is Jaeden and I both like each other now. It's obvious we act like a couple, minus kissing. We just don't admit to each other that we do. We're not afraid it'd ruin our friendship we just haven't really gotten around to telling each other our feelings.

~

"Jaeden I don't know if I like it."

It's almost homecoming, I don't have a date and I hate dresses. Why am I even going to this?

"Why wouldn't you like it."

"I look fat and ugly."

"Neither of those things could ever be true. Come to me young y/n"

You walk out of the changing room and his eyes are automatically glued to you.

*dress up top*

"Oh my god, is it that bad?"

"No, you look great get that one. Should we match, should I get a bow tie to match it?"

"Why would you need a tie to match it, I thought you weren't going?"

"How could I let a girl as pretty as you go to their first homecoming along?"

"Oh hush it, Jae"

I say as I playfully push him and get pulled into a hug.

________________________________
I just watched Edward Scissor Hands and that's basically my favorite movie now it's so perfect.

~ Shannon