<1>

Six's POV

Where do I go now? I could possibly climb down here. I finished the horror of this place and ate my so called 'mom' is face but I have no idea where to go I tried waiting for a boat but I decided to go back inside and I guess I wasn't paying attention because I was walking around and I didn't notice a hole down here cause I just started plummeting down a hole. As I was I landed into some kind of water I'm guessing ocean water. As I was about to look around all I heard is a blood thrilling cry to warn me "HEY! HURRY GET OUT OF THE WATER!" I turn around to see a boy holding some kind of fish head. His eyes were covered by his black long hair and he was wearing dark blue pants, or jeans I can't tell and a light blue jacket, which was a little dirty and ripped. He had no shoes like me. And a little chain on his right foot.

As I was done studying him I noticed some kind of figure gaining on me. I was bad at swimming and I have never encountered a beast IN water. It was too fast for me. "HEY!" The boy shouted. The figure got its head out of the water. It looked almost similar to the janitor in a way. The boy then threw fished heads into the other direction of were I was as the figure rushed over there he dived into the side I was in. He grabbed onto my side and he swam us over there and he quickly told me to climb. I did as he told me to and climbed. The boy was still in the water as I was climbing fast. As the boy was climbing a hand grabbed him by the unchained ankle.

He kept on stabbing her hand with the flashlight. "Here!" I said giving him the lighter he quickly grabbed it and lit the creatures hand on fire. It retreated and returned into the water. The boy climbed up. As soon as I did I hugged his arm tight. We both were breathing heavily. I was shocked how I was breathing more heavily than him considering he was almost pulled into the water. "That was close." He said looking at me. Well his head was facing the direction I was in. I couldn't see his eyes.

As he said that I hugged him. "Thank you." I said. "Thank you for saving me." He kinda just hugged back awkwardly. I pulled away and asked "what was that thing?" I said crouching to get a better look in the water. The boy turned around to look at the new room were in. "Granny." He replied. "What? Granny?" "Yes that's her name 'the Granny stays in the depts of the waters and then the rest of the ship works are up there. Other than her all I know is the Janitor." He said. "Wait the Janitor?" "Yeah why?" "I saw him." "What? Wait are you a captured child too?" "Umm not exactly." I said putting my hand in the water.

Seven's POV

"Then what are you exact- watch out!" I yelled pulling her away from the water. As I did a hand attempting to grab a child had failed and put its hand back into the water. As I looked back at the girl she was in pure shock. "You ok?" I asked "yeah yes I am." She replied. We got up and looked around the new room we were about to enter. "What's your name?" She asked. ... "what's your name?" She asked again. I just climbed a metal box and walked on top on the huge desk.

"Come on what's your name!" She repeated. I pushed a plank and helped her up. And let myself go first so just in case if the wood was old she didn't have to fall and get hurt. "Are you ignoring me?" She said walking across the plank. "No I'm ignoring your question. There's a difference" I said. "Wait no, heh-" She giggled at the joke I smirked at her giggle. It was nice to here a laugh or giggle other than a monsters.

"No what's your actual name." She said with that smile on her face slowly disappearing, it made me a little disappointed. "I can't it's embarrassing." I said trying to find a way to open the door. "Dude what ever your name is it's not as embarrassing as mine, and mine is not even a word." She replied. My face lit up with shock. I turned around quickly to face her and asked "What do you mean by it's not a even a word?" "Oh no I'm not gonna say anything about my name until you say yours." She said. She might have a cute smile but she sure is curiously annoying.

"Uk fine it's i-t's" I paused. It's an embarrassing name it's not even a name. It's a number. I turned around and blushed I didn't know what to think of my name. "It's" she said moving her hand in a circle for me to continue. She grabbed my shoulder. I just turned around to face her "Seven" I mumbled. "What?"she questioned "It's Seven." I said a little more clearly. I was feeling heated up a little on what she will think of my name. She looked at me shocked.

"My -"before she could finish i turned around facing the door and I  tried to grab the handle. She grab my shoulders from behind me. "Hey man hey calm down. Let's start this over again, alright?" I took a breathe turned around "ok." "I'll go first this time. Alright?" "Sure whatever." "And... the reason why I was shocked was not because your name was a number, it's that." She took a breathe and put her hand out so I can take it. "My name is Six." She said smiling. I was shocked but took her hand "Seven."

7-20-17
Word Count: 1020