<3>

Seven's POV

We looked around the room and just noticed all we had to do was swim across it."You know this room seems a bit too easy." Six said. "Yeah" I replied. "Well I guess we can just go across." She said. "Wait." I said putting my hand in front of her. I walked over and and saw a button I pressed it and the water went down. "Ok so?" She questioned. I pressed the button again and we both saw it flow with electricity that filled the water. "Ok that's a problem." She said. I pressed the button again most of the water was gone.

"Here I'll move them stay up here." She said. "You know just because my foot has a splinter doesn't mean I can't move the suit cases. Plus I'm stronger than you." I said. "It could get infected. But you know you could help if I would just pull it out for you." She said. I sighed and rolled my eyes, not like she could see it. "Fine." I said waiting by the button. She moved the one on top of land. She then jumped into the water and tried pulling it. Unfortunately, as I said, I'm stronger than her and as she was pulling it she lost her grip and fell over into the water.

I laughed at her. She got up and just tried pushing it. To be honest it was just sad watching her I decided to just jump down with out getting the splinter anywhere close to the water. I placed my hand on the suitcase and started pulling the suitcase. She took a moment to look at me then my foot. She knew I was trying to keep it out of the water. We just kept on pulling it and then we realized what we had to do.

7-21-17
Word Count: 314