<12>

Everyone is pissed at the last chapters cliffhanger but most people said it was the best cliffhanger➖〰➖
ITS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY

Ps should I make a The Janitor (Rogor) x The Lady | dont ask why ^^'

3K!!! YEEEE XD

Six's POV

As he rose the meat cleaver in the air I wiggled my hand out and opened up my fist to see the meat cleaver launch into the wall The Janitor was leaning on as the cleaver hit the wall The Janitor jumped. Chef 1 slowly let go of Seven and backed away. Seven jumped up off of the cutting board. I held my hand behind me in front of Chef 2. I then pointed forward for him to put me on the counter. I moved the hair out of my eyes staring at the monsters. Everyone's eyes glued onto me including the kids hiding behind the pots. A silence was plastered in the room. "Take me to the lady." I said.(Awww I wish that would be the cliffhanger now ;-;)

"She's gone." Said The Janitor. I turned around to look at him as one of the lights filtered and then exploded into pieces The kids on the counter including Seven covered from all the glass falling. "I SAID Take me to her, dead or alive! Is that understood?!" I yelled. "YES!" He said backing up to wall."Take us then." I said. "Us?" Chef 1 questioned. I then pointed to Seven. They nodded in response and The Janitor carried us there.

*lazy time skip*

As they opened the final door to get there The Janitor placed us on the floor. I looked at my mom as a spotlight still left on her ugly, worthless, cold, pale body. "Leave." I said grabbing Sevens arm. The three left and closed the door. I then let go of Sevens arm walking to my mom. "She never loved me, she loved me for a while as a child and then noticed how beautiful I was, she then hated me for it." I said plopping on the floor on my knees.

"Isn't that right you hideous monster." I said standing up kicking her body over, seeing the bite mark I have created I noticed it and rage and sadness flooded me I started stepping on her head causing more blood to spew out of her, my tears falling on her body. "YOU ALWAY TREATED ME AS NOTHING!! AND FOR WHAT?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! DID YOU KNOW HOW I FELT!?!!" I screamed stepping on her over and over.

"Six! Six calm down!!" Seven told me as he grabbed my stomach and pulled me away from her walking backwards. I struggled to get free from his arms as my Hoodie fell down as my hair showed. Anger spread across me again as I opened my eyes gritting my teeth. "I said! LET ME GO!!" I yelled elbowing his chin.

I immediately stoped and saw as Seven fell to the ground groaning. He turned around and stood on his knees and hands then coughed out blood. I turned around rage escaping me and panic and worried flooded within me. I dropped down next the Seven and got worried. "Seven! I'm sorry I didn't mean it I-I--" I said. I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Seven just stood up and looked at me and I could see his(now everyone is telling me Sevens eyes are blue, Blue then *goes to fix chapter 4 from very dark brown to blue*) blue ocean eyes as blood was steaming down from his mouth to his chin dripping onto the floor. He just walked over to the room where I found that unbroken mirror I used to kill my mom. I kneeled in shock then in sadness, I looked at the blood stain seeping into the wooden floors. I sat there tears steaming down my face.

I looked back at my mom all the ripped skin and the cracked skull I have done. I stood up and walked over there I sat down on my legs taking the hair out of my eyes and placed my hoodie down. "Do you know why I did this?"

8-1-17
Word Count: 703