<9>

...
Six's POV

After hour upon hours of us just talking we finally decided to go to the deep depths of where The Granny is. We soon just jumped down and ran off of the door The Granny broke the wooden door behind us. We swam and jumped onto a buoy and shuffled to the other side quickly. She was pulling down the buoy and then Seven quickly grabbed onto a hook that was hanging and starred to swing fast and swam forward. I did the same and followed him as he got onto a small board I climbed onto the small board as well we saw a small desk and swam to there as well.

"Look over there!" He said pointing to a small exit. Our face lit up as we looked at each other but then The Granny nocked us off we quickly got our heads out of the water and swam fast to a 'ladder' and climbed up. As we made it to the top "what does this lever do?" I said pulling it as we did we heard something in the other side turn on and then a light turned on.

We sealed our eyes and looked away, we were in a dark room for a long time and our only light source was a lighter and flashlight, we soon just looked at it and realized there was a lever. "Stay here I'm going to go pull that lever." He said. I nodded. He climbed onto some boxes and held onto the light he swung across and pulled it and water rose up. As he was about to run back The Granny just started pulling on the wood beam holding the plate form Seven was on. He jumped as The Granny pulled the beam down. He landed into the water swimming. "Six hurry!" He said still swimming. I jumped in swimming as well The Granny was getting close but we managed to escape just in time.

The noise was a tv, Seven looked at me then at the tv he started pushing it. I realized what he was doing and helped. The Granny was pulling in the beams again. As she was we decided to push harder. She was getting close to pushing us down, if she breaks the beams then we go down with her. We quickly pushed it down and she was being electrocuted.

(Brace for impact in your fanboy/fan girl hearts mah Frens D: )

As she was done her dead body some how managed to knock over Seven. "SIX!" He yelled being consumed with water. "SEVEN!" I said panicking as my heart raced with panic. I saw his flashlight drop out of his pocket. I quickly dived in and grabbed it I could see better in the water with the flashlight on. I swam down further I noticed him he tried escaping from her bony fingers she was dead but her fingers were all sorts of strangely tangled. He then coughed and air bubbles came bursting out of him. His hair out of his eyes he looked up at me his eyes dark brown were then closed shortly.

I swam to him feeling like I wanted to cry. I grabbed him and quickly swam closing my eyes for all the water forced into my eyes. I got up breathing Seven still unconscious, at least..I hope he's unconscious. I panicked bring him on land as (let's just pretend she doesn't need to parkour onto land) I brought him onto land I tried seeing if he was breathing. I pushed his chest over and over again I did CPR. I started crying. He wouldn't wake up....

HEYYYYYYY everyone ha ha .....Your all gonna be mad! I'm putting the story on hold. 😅 did I mention my birthday is on August 3rd!?im almost 12 years old Ha haaa. It's being put on hold until he next DLC comes out so umm bye! I'm not use to writing these. Bye.
2-27-17
Word Count:670