<13>

WE HAVE WIFI I REPEAT, WE HAVE WIFI HERE YEEEESSS mah birthday today!! I'm saying that too much XD sorry ;3;

Six's POV

"I did all of this because of your jealousy." "I'll be honest I would love to thank you if you hear. You made me meet someone I love, and he loves me." ... "at least... I hope he does." A silence swept over me for a minute. "I'm not that different from you, I am a monster, but a beautiful one, you've never seen that, but I have myself. I'm thin but I'm not proud of that." "I'm a small monster. But I'm beautiful, I would rather not be beautiful, being beautiful is what made me like this anyway." "I know your dead now and you can't hear me." ..... "but I'm sure it wouldn't make a difference." I sat there silently.

Sevens POV (*for the first time in forever*)

"It wouldn't make a difference." Six said. I was looking over at Six and heard everything she said it was sad. It reminded me of something...

-Flashback-

I sat there in the cafeteria cold and alone. Nothing but just starring at the crump of bread they have given me. The bread was dry and cold. I'm done, I give up. I have tried all I can to escape, that's why they put this chain on me so I wouldn't try to escape. As I was curled up I looked to my side seeing a girl in a raincoat, her stomach growling. I looked at the crumb of bread I had, I stood up slowly and grabbed the bread and threw it to the girl. She crawled to it and ate the bread.

She finished eating it and looked at me she stood up and lit her lighter she came closer trying to get a better look at me it was too dark though she just smiled at me and turned to climb up some boxes. I sat back down slowly I looked back at her she looked back at me and smiled again and jumped out of a small hole in the wall. I smiled myself, but that was shortly lived that smile. "Seven are you done yet?" She asked. "Yes." I said. "Good come now." She said tugging on the chain on my foot. "Yes Granny."

*mouths skip in the flashback*

"MOM!!" A tall lady in a mask screamed as she walked towards me and The Granny. "What do you want daughter?" The Granny said in a raspy voice. "I told you I don't want you picking which children you want to keep we keep them in beds! And mattresses!" The Tall Lady said. I heard she was the owner of this hell hole. "I'm your mother I am able to do what I want. You know you should really start dating, like that Janitor you have(totally ship them XD) he works so hard or maybe even one of those chefs, they make delicious food." "Mom this isn't about Roger or those twin chefs. I created them with my own magic and there here for the Maw not for more company." The lady replied.

"And mother you should let him go! Give him to Roger." She said reaching out for me. "Don't touch him! Go do something else then talk back to your own mother." The Granny said. "Mother that's it. Your staying in the depths." The lady said. "You wouldn't dare do that to your own mother!" The lady said. "ROGER, CHEFS!!" The lady yelled. A man with long arms came in from the ceiling. And 2 twins with chef clothing that looked almost exactly the same came in holding meat cleavers.

"Roger after you return come here and take that child. Got that?" She said. "Yes ma'am." He said as he disappeared with the Granny and the twin chefs. "Come with me." She said holding out her hand for me to take. She flew a little bit off the ground at least I believe she did her dress was very big. And unfortunately I was brought off the ground as well. I was soon in her head quarters or at least I assumed it was, The Granny told me about it. "Your very kind thank you." I said. "Thank you." She replied. "Your very pretty from the one monsters. Why?" I asked. "Oh I assure you I'm not that big of a monster (yeah right b¡t%#)compared to the rest." She said patting my head.

"Now come with me. She said pushing me upstairs. "Go sit in there." She said moving her hand in a direction to a open door. I walked into there noticing it was her room. I looked around random. Pictures I walked some more and noticed her bed it looked nice better ares of course. I then noticed a picture of a girl in a yellow dress. The lady soon came in. "Hey lady."(Such manners👌👌) I started. She came to look at me. "Who's this?" "Ahh that's my daughter." She said, walking to me. "Really where is she?" I asked. "Ah. She's gone I'm sorry she died." "Ohh I'm sorry." I said sadly. "Ahh no it's ok she deserved it." She mumbled the last part so I could hear her. "what?" I asked. "Oh nothing!" She said. A long armed man walked in and the lady rushed over to him.

"Roger I want you to takeeeee..." she said moving her hands in my direction. "Seven." She paused for a moment. "Seven.. here to the nursery alright?" She said. "Yes malady." He said. "Thank you." She said walking away. "Come on kid."

-Present-

It was her...

Tell me if I need to do any corrections I couldn't edit it ;-;
8-3-17!!
Word Count: 965