<14>

Up there is Fanart for my birthday! Thank you undertale4life909 !! Any Fanart is appreciated but you don't need to create Fanart for me ^~^

Jeez 13 chapters already :D

Seven's POV

I couldn't believe it was her! She's the girl in the paintings, story's, the daughter! Well I already knew she was the daughter but still. I walked over to her as she was kneeling in front of her mom. I put my hands on her shoulder and knelt down behind her. I hugged her from behind and I kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry I just walked away, I thought that you needed a moment." I said to her. "It's fine, i'm sorry too I couldn't control myself." She replied. "It's alright." I said a silence was placed the room together. "Hey Six." I said breaking the silence. "Huh?" "What's a boyfriend?" I asked.

(You all knew it would happen ➖〰➖... possibly)

I looked at her face it was red and burning hot

I looked at her face it was red and burning hot. She just started stuttering and chuckled awkwardly. "I-its heh- um wh-en." She stuttered putting her raincoat hoodie over her head again. "Six Six calm down its me. If you don't want to say it, then don't say it." I said putting my hand on her cheek. She took a deep breathe. "No, it's just, -sigh- boyfriend means like two people really like each other and want to be more than friends like, a kind of dating." She said placing her hoodie tighter around her face. I sat and thought for a second. "What do they do with each other?" "Well a lot of things a boyfriend and girlfriend they kiss, help each other, hold hands, almost anything." She said. I stood silent for just a second and a smirk crossed my face Six then Six looked at me and noticed."What are you smiling about?" She asked.

I moved my head around with that smile still plastered on my face. "Doesn't that remind you of us?" I asked. She sat there pink making it's way to her checks lowering her head into her raincoat we sat in silence as I placed my hand on my cheek as the smile didn't leave. "Wipe that smile of your face." She said digging deeper into her raincoat. "I love you too." I said placing a chuckle under my breathe. A small silence was place once again. "So." I started, breaking the silence, sitting next to her. She looked up at me. "Wanna be my girlfriend?"

(fu*k no XD ok sorry)

Six's POV

I couldn't believe he was asking me this question. "I uhh I-I" he was making me uncomfortable by the second. "Never mind it was a dumb question I'll jus-" before he could say anything I kissed his soft cheek. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I said a light pink coving my cheeks. "Really?!" He asked shocked. I nodded in agreement. We both smiled and I hugged him tightly.

Short chapter I'm sorry ;-;
(ps thank you everyone for the Fanart and wishing me a happy birthday ^^)

8-3-17
Word Count: 516