<2>

Six's POV

This boy is strange. We tried to find a way to open the door. "These floors seem pretty old shocked that they can hold us." I said. "Seems strange but his one seems los-" he was cut off my one really lose board I ran over seeing his bracing for impact but the board wasn't fully off. Still one really big nail was holding it still in place. "You ok?" I said. He nodded. He looked like we could use this for something. "Got any ideas?" I asked. "I have one that might just work" he said.

He then started sprinting up the plank and ran for the door and grabbed the door handle. A/N don't get door knob and door handle confused. The door unlocked and it opened forward as he let go of the door handle he fell into water. I ran over to see if any creature was in the water. Luckily none but then a pot started shaking. We both looked at each other. I jumped into the water and swam next to Seven.

Seven looked around he swam next to cabinets, he climbed them and pulled on a lever. As he did that the water started lowering. As Seven realized that the water was coming down he quickly jumped in. So he didn't have to climb all the way down or jump and possibly get hurt or in fact die at a hight like this. The water was eventually drained. We got to the floor and as I looked over to Seven and it turns out he cut his foot as he was jumping cause his foot was bleeding a lot. I ran over to him and he was leaning on the wall.

He held onto his foot and we both noticed a huge splinter on his foot. I looked away really fast at the sight. "We have to get that out fast." I said.

Seven's POV

I nodded and tried grabbing it out but pulled my hand away fast. Almost hitting Six. I yelped in pain. Six then tried grabbing it but I moved my foot away fast. "You know what let's wait until later then pull it out." I said. "Fine but if there is any monsters that are gonna kill you don't blame me!" She said smiling. I returned the smile with a smirk. She turned around and pulled up the only chair in the room and climbed on top of the table.

Six's POV

"I think the key might be in here." I said. "Are you sure? It's moving." He replied. "It might be a nome." I said. "What?" He questioned. "I'll tell you them later." I tried grabbing the top off but it didn't work. "The top won't come off." "Then break it." He suggested. "Hmm fine I guess." I pushed the pot and then looked down, the pot broke into many pieces. The pot did in fact have a key but then instead of a nome it was a leach. "Oh no" I said. I looked at Seven. He looked up from his foot and noticed the leach. He stood up with the ankled heel in the air and the none ankled one on the floor. The leach looked like it was going after Seven. I jumped down and quickly grabbed the key. I ran past the leach fast. And put the key in lock I was having trouble turning it. "Hurry up its getting closer." He said. I quickly tried but it wouldn't budge. He put his hands on top of mine. It made a feeling rise inside. Something I haven't felt in a long time.

As he placed his hands on mine he twisted the key and the door opened. I rushed in pulling Seven in and closing the door. I took a sign and saw him there taking a deep breath I still held the door closed because we wanted to take a little rest and the doors are extremely lose here. I sat down with my back on the door. He sat down next to me as well. "Close huh?" He said. "Yeah." I replied. A awkward silence took place as we had nothing to say. Until I broke the silence by saying "let me see your foot." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Because I want to document it." I said sarcastically. "Because of the splinter what else?" I said.

He just rolled his head in a annoyed manner and he brought his foot to my lap. I looked at his foot and the splinter was really big, considering on how big the wood would be here in a place like this. I once again attempted to grab the splinter out but then he pulled away again. "Come on we have to take it out!" "Well than what? My foot starts bleeding out?" "We have to use something cotton or something to tie around it." "Like what your Raincoat? My own shirt." He said. My face heated a little at the thought he would walk around shirtless most of the time. I ignored the thought and said "I'll have you know this raincoat is the only thing I'm wearing including white shorts and I ain't walking around at all like that." I said stating my case.

Seven's POV

I blushed extremely at what she just said. "You know what." I said getting up. "Im done here." I said walking to the ladder. "Your gonna regret it with that splinter In your foot." And your gonna regret seeing me with my shirts off the whole way." I said. I looked back at her. Red filled her face. I smiled at that blush. "Now hurry up we gotta move." I said climbing up the ladder. "Fine." She replied. She ran over because the door was opening but the leach didn't come in. She started climbing up the ladder. I climbed through a hatch and let Six crawl through then put the hatch down.

7-21-17
Word Count: 1005