<8>

Six's POV

I woke up to be on top Seven I quickly just got off. And looked around I then focused my eyes on his foot. The 'bandages' on his foot was slowly starting to fall apart. I grabbed the flashlight that was in the middle on the small corner we were in and then slowly started unraveling the bandages. As I was done I looked at his cut and it was healing still disgusting but was getting better. I took out my lighter and looked around, I left the flashlight off by Seven because I didn't want it running out of charge in the batteries. Besides the flashlight was a little better then my lighter because it sheds more light around the room.

I grabbed my light and looked around I avoided the rat I ate in the corner and then focused my eyes into the room The Granny was in. I turned off my lighter and put it back into my pocket. As I did that I looked in I couldn't see The Granny anywhere she was probably in the water somewhere. I don't know how she leaves to get to room to room. Kinda like the Janitor and his use to be long arms I suppose. I looked down seeing the door drift off a little farther I was wondering what was making it dri-. I couldn't even finish that thought a huge arm just tried grabbing me out of nowhere I screamed and stumbled back.

Then the arm returned into the depths of the water. I guess Seven hear me scream cause he had his flashlight in hand and looked over at me. "Six! Are you ok?" He said kneeling down at me. I shot up and hugged him he returned the hug, we hugged in silence for a while until Seven broke the silence. "Alright you little trouble maker come on." He said picking me up bridal style and standing up. "You know your the one with the massive cut of your foot not me." She said. "And I'm more stronger than you and your more lighter." He said in response. I crossed my arms. He then put me down.

(Is someone gonna fangirl/fanboy about that Paragraph?)

He then sat down next to me and then noticed he didn't have bandages on. He grabbed his foot and looked at it. "It's healing." He said. "Yeah it was coming off the bandages so I just took them off to look at it." I said. "Didn't you say you had to change them like hours ago?" He said. "Well too late now. I thought they would come off hours ago which is why I had to change them." I said. "Well they held up great." He said touching the big cut on his foot. But then pulled away I guess it still hurt. "Alright anyway right now I got to change them." I said grabbing a roll of toilet paper. "Sure sure." He said turning and placed his foot in front of me.

I grabbed a roll and started working on it. "How did you even learn about this stuff?" He asked. "I was the daughter remember? I had special treatment." I said warping up his foot. "What kind of treatment?" He asked. "I don't know. I guess better food, a tv, her phone?" I said a little unsure on if it was called a phone. "I have no idea what any of those are." He said. I smiled at that, I guess he really has stayed on here for quiet some time.

(Forgot to post this sorry)
7-26-17
Word Count: 608