Chapter 3

"Damn!! I am so pissed right now!! Akabane Karma!! I swear I will beat you to death one day!! Go die!!"

"...Y/N... I think you should calm down. Whenever you are angry, you always blame Karma-kun for everything."

You looked at Kayano, your best friend, and pouted. You kept slapping and kicking a red pillow, since Karma wasn't there, and she seemed desperate watching you like this.

"He is the reason I am angry, so of course I will blame him!"

Kayano sighed and gave up trying to reach to a conclusion with you. You just kept tormenting the poor pillow, without regret.

"He is just a nightmare! From the day I rejected him and on, he has been such a jerk!! He even had Nagisa confess to me!! And now he wants to take on my one-week challenge as if nothing happened!! This kid is just a mess, I can't take it anymore!!"

"Yes, but he is hot mess, don't you agree?" Kayano commented murmuring and you raised your eyebrows, taken aback.

"Hot mess?! Kayano, come to your senses, don't be possessed by this demon!"

"Oh, c'mon Y/N, he is your enemy but that doesn't make him less handsome..."

The door opened and the owner of the house entered, Yukiko, your other good friend. Her cheeks were red enough for you to understand that something had happened, but she just stared at you for a while.

"Please, let my pillow live"

"I am not sure about that, Yukiko, she imagines killing Karma-kun now. Ignore her, and spit everything... why are you red?" Kayano asked, and when you heard' red' you just became more violent. It was a forbidden word.

"Well... it's Isogai-kun... he asked me to go on a date with him tonight!!"

Kayano and you screamed from your happiness, but then you realised you had made a wide hole on the pillow. You gasped and hid it behind your back, smiling like an idiot who did nothing wrong to your friends.

"That's amazing, Yukiko! You have liked Isogai-kun for such a long time!" Kayano said and Yukiko nodded. The red color of her cheeks reminded you of the pillow. You felt horrible.

"I know... but both of us know that we will feel pretty nervous... so he suggested bringing two friends of his, and me... bringing you two!!" Yukiko said and smiled widely.

You and Kayano stared into each other's eyes, shocked.

"What friends will he bring?" Kayano asked unsure about the idea and Yukiko shrugged.

"He didn't tell me, but he promised they are nice."

"So... it is a blind date??"

"I guess... please, girls, don't leave me alone! Both me and Isogai-kun are so shy and we need support... please please please!!"

In the end, you couldn't reject the cute girl's proposal, so you just nodded. She screamed in happiness and hugged you and Kayano .

"Thank you girls!! Thank you so much!! Um... Y/N..."

Yukiko grabbed the pillow you were hiding behind your back and pulled away from the hug. She showed the hole to you and you smiled nervously.

"Can you please tell me why my pillow has a big hole?"

You gasped once again and avoided looking into her eyes.

"Um, you see... it was just too red and..."

"Oh please, Y/N..." Kayano said annoyed,  "don't you dare blame Karma-kun again!"
---
"I feel like an outcast" Kayano whined.

You and Yukiko looked at her and she continued.

"Both of you look so gorgeous! Yukiko is a natural beauty Goddess and Y/N has been to so many dates so she can perfectly prepare herself and has a confident and charming aura... I feel like a green potato. My condolences to the guy that is my date today"

You and Yukiko laughed and patted her hair.

"Are you kidding? You are the cutest thing ever created. You will totally make him go crazy!"you said and Yukiko nodded.

The three of you entered the restaurant the date would take place. You easily found the table, because Isogai was already there, waiting alone. There were six seats, three and three, and Yukiko sat in front of Isogai, while you and Kayano sat on the two seats next to her.

"Nice to see that you all came!" Isogai exclaimed and smiled acutely at his date. "You look so beautiful, Yukiko-chan!"

Yukiko blushed and you felt awkward just being there like an extra.

"Um... Isogai-kun, where are the other two boys you said?" Yukiko asked, something that you and Kayano appreciated.

"They went to the bathroom and... oh, here they are!"he said and pointed behind you.

The first one who came into view was Kayano's date, and you almost chocked on air when you saw him.

"Nagisa-kun!"your friend exclaimed and he just smiled back at her, while giving awkward glances to you. Both you and him were still embarrassed about the confession incident that happened today, and everyone there knew.

Just when you were wondering who your date was, a pair of hands covered your eyes from behind. You felt a breath next to you and a familiar voice whispering in your ear.

"I feel charmed, Y/N..."

It was such a seductive voice that sent shivers to your spine. You turned your head and saw the red-haired boy you so much didn't want to meet again.

"Akabane?!"you almost shouted.

The whole restaurant looked at you.

"Calm down, Y/N. You don't need the eyes of all the costumers on you, just mine are enough~"