Chapter 14

Your parents were hesitant to let you go to the trip the next day. You had to explain to them that everything was going to be okay.

"I will be with my friends! You don't have to worry. There will be Yukiko and Kayano, and also some very strong and reliable boys aka. Knights from my class. Nothing can go wrong. And it will be only two days!"

"Boys?! What boys?"you father asked, as if it was the only word he had heard.

"One of them is our class representative and also Yukiko's boyfriend and he is very reliable and nice!"

Okay, Isogai, check!

Your dad was satisfied for a while till he heard that he was Yukiko's boyfriend. Aparently, he believed that in a dangerous situation he would only care about his girlfriend and not you.

"There will also be his best friend, Maehara..."you tried to continue but...

"Is it that good- looking guy?"your mum asked and pointed at Maehara's figure on a school photo of your class that she was holding. You nodded and she frowned.

"I heard he is a playboy" she said and your dad chocked on air.

"Y...yeah, but... you know, he... he is just friends with me... he has never flirted with me and..."

"That's why he invited you!"your dad exclaimed "that's his plan!"

Maehara...check...

"But!"you caught their attention" the other one is called Nagisa and he is one of the strongest boys in class! Also, the both of us were a very good team at the game we played today at gym class and he also cares about the others a lot..."you said and you were sure that Nagisa would be able to save you from your parents.

"Is it him?"your dad asked and pointed at Terasaka, satisfied by his looks.

"No, dad. This is Nagisa."you pointed at the right person.

Your parents froze.

"Is this a boy?"

"Yes mum"

"Is he really one of the strongest?"

"Yes dad"

"Sweety, don't lie to make us agree with that trip of yours"your mum sighed and you cursed the universe.

"Don't be tricked by his looks, it is a trap! Uh, nevermind..."

Nagisa... check....

"The last one is called Akabane. Here he is."you pointed at the red-haired boy with a monotonous voice.

Your parents looked at him interested.

"What about him?"they asked at the same time an you were taken aback. You had never expected that the day you would have to compliment Karma would ever come.

He is my last chance...

"He...he sits right behind me, and he is the best student... he is very smart... he is also very strong... he also saved me today during the game when I was about to fall. He is also..."

Hot.

Yeah, please don't say that, Y/N...

"Is he okay now? Was he hurt?"your mum asked and you noticed that both of them actually liked Karma.

There was still hope.

Just lie.

"Oh yes, he is totally fine!"