Chapter 8

Flashback
One and a half years ago

"Hiro-kun" you said happily, moving your hands blindly around you to find him"Where are you?"

He took your hands in his.

"I am right here. What, do you want me to stop reading you?"

When Hiro was coming to the hospital, except trying to make you have more confidence in yourself, he offered reading you books because there were not many ways to entertain yourself there. You couldn't watch tv, read or even listen to music.

"Yes, it is enough for today. Sit here."you said and patted the empty space on your bed.

He was a little hesitant but in the end he obeyed. For some reason, you were always feeling amazing having him close to you.

"Hiro-kun... I saw you in my dream last night."

He laughed.

"You did? But you don't know my appearance"

"Indeed... that's why you looked a lot like a classmate of mine"

He gasped.

"Who?"

Silence.

"Isogai-kun"

He found himself able to breathe normally again.

"Well, my name is not Isogai"

"Then, tell me at least what you look like, since you don't tell me your name"

He nodded, amused by that.

"Then try guessing"

"Um... is your hair black?"

"No"

"Brown?"

"No"

"Blue?"

"No"

"Red?"

"No"

"Purple?"

"No"

"What is it then?"

"Who did ever say I have hair?"

You were slightly annoyed, yet you couldn't help it and laughed.

"Then, are you bald?"

"Who knows"

You surprised him by attacking him, puting your hands all over his head, caressing his hair. He laid on the bed, laughing and trying to escape from you, but you had sat on him. He was strong enough to throw you away from him, but you were a patient. He wouldn't do that.

"Ya! Leave me alone!"he said between his laughs and you kept playing with his hair.

"It's your fault making me wonder whether you are bald or not. Now the color is all I need to know"you said playfully.

"You know what... I think you have become pretty comfortable with me. Imagine someone entering the room now... you seem like you want to seduce me."

He made his voice more sensual and even your broken ears could get that. You felt his hands touching slowly yours and putting them on his chest.

You pulled away yelling like crazy.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?!?!"

You tried to stay away from him and he laughed

"Wow, you blush SO MUCH right now... I didn't know you were this fun, Y/N"

You pouted at his amused voice. Your face was burning.

"You are dangerous"you said and he shrugged.

"Come here"he said and pulled you towards him, his hand around your shoulders. You crashed on his chest- on which you had your hands on before- and was about to yell again.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU-"

He put his hand on you mouth to stop you.

"Calm down. I know your ears are hurt, but you don't have to make mine like that too. I just want to take a picture."

"Picture? I am like a mummy with all these bandages, why take a picture?"you said, wondering.

"I am okay with that, I will be the one seeing it anyways. I wanna see the girl who touched my chest with her soft hands even after you leave the hospital and~"

"UH OKAY STOP JUST TAKE YOUR PICTURE AND LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE"
---

Now

Yout woke up by the sound of your phone ringing.

Alarm clock? I didn't do that...

You turned it off and looked around. It was five minutes after the end of detention, the door was open Karma was nowhere to be seen.

"I guess he left already... did he put the alarm clock on my phone? Wait, did he touch my phone?!?"

You were sure about it, since your wallpaper had been changed into a picture of you sleeping like dead and Karma smiling and winking at the camera. You sighed and put your head down again, feeling despair about his actions.

"Yukiko and the others are probably already at their houses... I'd better get home too"

You stood up and put your things back in your bag. Only then you noticed a note on your desk.

'If you wanna hurry and find love quickly, I suggest you dating me.

I think Hiro-kun would agree with me'