Chapter - 6

Author's Note - *please read*

I want to point out four things.

1. My native language is not English, far from it. So please be patient with me. I am learning.

2. I am a student. I am too busy to write a part and then edit it. So sorry if there is any kind of editing mistakes. Please, would you point them out to me? I will edit them. <3

3. I never wrote smut before. I am so sorry if it was not good. I am really not good with smut. Fluff is my field. (Hard to believe after reading the story? I know. But you will come to know it soon.)

4. The next chapter will be PRIVATE. Delete the story, follow me, add the story back in your library. Then only you can read the next part. Thanks. 

Thank you for reading the note and now go on. Enjoy the part. <3

*************

Louis looked up from his phone as Harry walked in the room. His eyes trailed down, noticing the tight fitting of the T-shirt. He noticed with amusement, as Harry looked around uncomfortably, trying to find out where to sit. His lips curled up in a smirk, "Come here, Harry." His voice made Harry jump. Green eyes turned at him with curious innocence. Louis could not believe that someone's gaze could make him hard. He twitched on his chair and raised his brows, "do I have to repeat myself all the time, Harry? Come here, I said." That was the moment Zayn and Gigi entered the room, holding hands and laughing at something. Louis stared as Harry fiddled with his fingers as his toes curled on the carpet. Nervous.

"So he is dining with us?" Zayn asked. His eyes on Harry. Louis nodded, patting his thighs, "yeah! He is coming here, sitting on my lap and having his dinner. Or he is going back to his room and sleeping off because I will not let him eat any other way."

Gigi choked on her spit and Zayn stepped forward, "what?"

Louis just nodded, his eyes glued on Harry. Who looked bullet stricken as he looked at Louis and then at Zayn and Gigi. His eyes glassy already. "Come here, Harry." Louis spoke, sitting back comfortably with his legs wide open. As an invitation.

Kendall and Jessie walked in, carrying various trays filled with Louis' favourites. Harry shook his head, those curls hopping around on his head. "I... I am not hungry." Louis heard him whispering.

Zayn frowned, "Lou? What nonsense is this? Let him eat." Louis looked at Zayn with a raised brow, "now, don't blame me for his actions, Zayn. When did I stop him from having dinner? All I said was he has to sit on my lap while eating. Come on, Harry." Harry shook his head again. "Louis," Gigi opened her mouth, "No! Gigi, he wants to eat, he has to follow the order." Louis spoke. Louis watched as Harry looked around the room through his lashes, his eyes falling on Zayn, Kendall, Gigi, Jessie and lastly on Louis. Those green orbs are swimming in tears of humiliation. Harry took a step back, his hands clasped together in front of him as a lifeline. Zayn looked helpless as he forwarded his arm towards him. As if trying to sooth the curly haired boy.

"You leave the room; none of them gets dinner, Harry." Louis said, his voice booming around the hall. Harry's head jerked up, looking pleadingly at Louis. Louis clenched his jaw, "You leave and none of these people get to dine. Think about it, Harry. Not only they but the whole mansion stays hungry because of your stubbornness." Louis knew that he would not do it but Harry did not need to know that. In addition, by the look on Harry's face, he believed Louis. He looked around the room, a sob escaping his lips as he noticed everyone.