Chapter - 8

A/N - I don't know if anyone reading the story or not. I hope you like this chapter. God, this part is not even edited. Please, bear with me. I did an overall check but I am not satisfied. I will come back later and do it. Okay, enough of my whining, go and give it a read.

--

Liam groaned after coming home. Not home. They lost their home after Dan's death. It was a penthouse where he lived alone. Not alone anymore. Niall was there, Liam thought with a smile gracing his lips. He pressed the button of the lift and gave the lady, standing there, a smile of acknowledgement. He could not wait to meet that ball of sunshine. His fingers touched the sore skin of his eyes and his smile grew. That boy was doing things to Liam and he was not even complaining. Unlike Louis, he knew that he liked Niall and he knew that he would do anything to make Niall stay with him.

The ding brought him out of his reverie and he walked out of the lift. Pressing the bell of his door, he waited. He forgot to take the keys today. The door opened to reveal a bemused Kate. Liam raised his brows, "what happened, Kate?" She looked at Liam and then back at the dining room. Liam's eyes followed her motion and he became restless. Where is Niall? He thought. "Where is Niall?"

Kate shook her head, "he... he tried to escape, sir. And in that process, he hurt his knees. I have called the doctor but he locked himself in your bedroom and not opening the door."

Liam was already running towards his bedroom with a blabbering Kate behind him. Niall tried to escape? Was he hurt? Damn it! After reaching the door, he started banging on it with full force, "Niall? Nail, open the door. Niall?"

There was no answer. The other side of the door stayed completely still. Kate gasped when Liam started kicking the door. "Sir! What are you doing? Sir, it will hurt you. Stop it." But Liam was not in a mood for her concerns. Niall was hurt and not under a doctor's care at the other side of the door and Liam had to break the barrier. He had to reach Niall. Was he fine?

The door gave in under the pressure and Liam ran inside like a bullet. Niall was talking to someone on the landline.

"Yes, Babs. I am fine. I will be there with you this weekend. Don't worry. I am fine, baby. Please don't cry." The blonde was crying himself as he talked on the phone. His eyes landing on Liam when he turned. His blue eyes grew distant and cold visibly as he glared. "No, baby. He did not do something to hurt me. I guess, he is in love with me. Can you imagine? He is in love with a straight guy and he does not know that preferences do not change like that. I am straight and in love with you. I will be free and we will be fine. Just wait, babe."

Niall's every word was like a dagger going through Liam's heart. So he had someone? Was he straight? Wow! Liam did fuck up, did not he? His brown eyes took in the scraped knee of Niall and he walked closer to him. His eyes on the blonde's knees. They were bleeding. Shit!

"Fuck!" Liam cried out when Niall aimed the vas at him and it hit his forehead, leaving a deep cut. Liam wobbled on his feet and took some steps away from Niall. "Stay away, you fucker. Don't you dare come near me." Niall roared, his hands gripping the receiver over his chest. Like cradling it. Liam's chest hurt. So Niall was in love with someone. Suddenly Liam's throat felt dry.

"Let me see your wound, Niall. I mean no harm." He offered, pointing at the blonde's bruised, bleeding knee. Niall laughed, "you mean no harm? I am locked up here, where you force yourself on me and you mean no harm? Are you kidding yourself of me? Huh? I have a girlfriend who is worried sick for me and I don't even want to think about my family and Harry? what about Harry? you mean no harm? My knees? It is fine. Fuck off and stop pretending like you care. You don't. you don't give a fuck about me or anything, you filthy piece of shit! Let me go if you really care about me! Dick!" Niall's pale face became red when he finished his shouting. Kate looked horrified, ready to pass out. Niall noticed with a smirk that some servants were standing near Liam's bedroom door too. Good! Liam deserved it.