Chapter - 9

A/N- Please read the end note. Thank you. I hope you like this chapter. Go on, give it a read.

****************

When the car stopped in front of the mansion, Louis jumped out of the car. He could see an ambulance and three cars standing outside. While running inside, he noticed Kendall running down the stairs with tears in her eyes.

"Kendall, where is..." Louis huffed, his breath coming shortly.

"Upstairs. In your room, sir." Kendall answered, running towards the kitchen. Louis ran upstairs.

"I don't fucking care. Just get those medicines from anywhere you get them. Don't come back without those..." Zayn was screaming at someone over the phone, his left hand pulling his hair almost out.

"Do you think so? The doctor said that it is possible..." Liam was talking over the phone too; pacing the corridor with such speed, that Louis had to stop following him with even his eyes.

Louis ignored them both and walked into his room.

There. On the bed.

Harry looked paler than normal as doctors surrounded him. Half of his face covered in an oxygen mask and his hands had some cords connected to it. One bottle of saline attached to his wrist. Louis stepped closer to reach out and that was the moment someone hit his cheek. The pain that shot through his left cheek was nothing in front of the shock Louis felt. With his hand covering his cheek, he looked at the source of the slap. All he saw was a head full of blonde hair and two burning blue eyes brimming with tears.

"Don't you dare come close to him. Get away." Niall screamed, his hands pushing at Louis. Louis stumbled some steps away and hit someone behind him. Louis' eyes locked on that curly haired boy, as he laid there, senseless.

"It is not his fault, Niall. Try and understand." Louis heard Zayn saying behind him. Niall answered something but Louis was too engrossed in looking at Harry that he ignored all of it.

"Can you all stop? The patient needs rest and peace for now. This is an attempt at a suicide case. I have to call the police now." the doctor said, pulling out his mobile. Liam almost jumped on him in an attempt to stop him from doing so. "Doctor, please. Try to understand, you cannot call the police. It will harm our reputation and we can't afford that now." Liam begged almost. Niall laughed at him, his eyes spilling tears this time, "reputation? Your fucking reputation matters more than my brother's life? I do not care, if you do not let them call the police, I will. Stop me if you can, you cunt!"

"Can you two shut up? Goodness, how..." Zayn stepped in.

Liam and Niall's fight with Zayn's words, everything went unheard when Louis sat down beside the boy in question. A nurse was checking his temperature, her face set in a frown. Louis touched Harry's hands, where they rested on his tummy. Cold. He was cold.

"He is going to be fine. Right?" Louis asked, aloud. Stopping the fight Niall and Liam were having. Zayn looked at him with sad eyes, Niall gritted his teeth. Liam came up to him and placed his hand on Louis' shoulder, "yes. The doctor pumped the pills out. Nothing is serious now. He will be fine tomorrow morning but we have to take care of him. You know... if he is suicidal, he can try again..."

"He is not suicidal. You people left no choice to him. My brother is not suicidal. He was never suicidal. He loved his life and us too much to attempt anything like that. You people forced him. Louis left him with no choice. Don't you dare blame it on him. Louis is the one at fault. Have the balls to accept it, you dick!" Niall screamed, his tears falling without any bound. Liam looked helplessly at Zayn and then at Louis, who was looking at Harry as if nothing else mattered.