Chapter - 7

A/N- I have my exam soon so I did not get the time to edit it. I am sorry for any kind of mistakes. I will come back after my exam and edit it. Plus, I am so deep in my papers that I don't know, how this chapter is. I am sorry if it is not up to the mark.

Thank you.

*************

Harry woke up at the midnight, looking a bit confusedly around. He was on a bed, a soft feather like one. He looked down at himself and realized that he was wearing a linen white shirt and nothing else. The farthest corner of the room was a bit bright as a lamp was on. He saw Louis with glasses perched on his nose as he read something. The desk looked small but sturdy as it held those big files and books. What was he doing here? In Louis' room? Harry rubbed his eyes and then past hours started coming back to him. He... he kissed Louis! Willingly! He sprang up on the bed, making a disgruntled sound.

Louis looked up from his spot behind the desk, his eyes furrowed as he saw Harry scrambling on his feet with lightning speed. "What happened?" he asked, standing up from the chair as well. Harry flinched at his question but did not look at him, instead almost ran towards the door. However, Louis was faster and nearer the door. As Harry's hands reached for the doorknob, Louis gripped it and turned Harry towards him. The Bambi-legged boy stumbled then, falling on Louis' chest with his hands on Louis' both shoulders.

"Where do you think you are going, Harry? It is past midnight." Louis gritted out, holding Harry's waist with both hands. Harry looked across Louis, not at him as he struggled to be free. Louis gripped him tighter, "answer my damn question. It is too late for this resistance game."

Harry shook his head, his lips wobbling, "This is not my room. I am not supposed to be here. Let me go." Louis smirked, "this is not even your house, Harry. But as you can see, you have to stay here. Just like that, this is the room I want you to stay tonight and I will not take your consent to make you do just that." Louis looked with satisfaction as Harry's eyes finally found his. Those green eyes looked lost. Louis did not like it.

"I am hostage here. At least let me have some dignity. I cannot share a bed with you, Louis. I beg you." Louis gritted his teeth. He hated Harry's resistance. Why could not he be like others? Louis always ordered and everyone followed, that was how things worked around him. Why could not Harry get it? "Go back to bed, Harry. You need sleep. Tomorrow you have to do work to earn your foods and other necessaries here. Go on. Go to sleep." Louis said in a, what he hoped, cold voice.

Harry shook his head, those beautiful curls bouncing, as he pouted sadly, "No! Let me go. I don't want to be here. Please." Louis wanted to handcuff him to his bed. For forever maybe. He looked down at Harry. God! The curly haired boy was beautiful. Moonlight danced over his pale skin as the shirt fell off one of his shoulders. The buttons haphazardly open, revealing his chest and the length of the shirt was really short. It reached until Harry's mid thighs. The folded sleeves were up until his forearms and as Harry squirmed in Louis' arms, the shirt shifted, showing a hint of his pubic hair. Louis wanted to scream. Or rip off the shirt. Or maybe do both while pressing the boy on the mattress. Instead, he took a deep breath. Not tonight. No!

"Go to bed, Harry. Before I force you to suck me off. Again. I am already hard. Can you feel it?" Louis whispered in Harry's ear. Those green eyes widen as Louis rubbed his member on Harry's navel. Louis looked with amusement as Harry's cheeks started getting redder. Harry looked away, over Louis' shoulder. "I just sucked you off. How... so soon..." he stuttered, his eyes darting everywhere but at Louis.