Chapter - 10

A/N- I don't know if the chapters are too long for you guys to read. Is it really long? I compared it with other FFs and I think my chapters are really big. I will give shorter chapters if you guys want. Let me know if you get bored. 

I WROTE ANOTHER STORY ABOUT LARRY. "REPLACED SPOUSE." PLEASE GO AND GIVE IT A READ. THANK YOU. 

*****************

Harry woke up alone on his bed the next morning. He looked around with confusion because he went to sleep with Louis beside him. A blush crept on his cheeks when he remembered how needy he sounded last night when Louis gave him a blowjob. He remembered how Louis carried him to bed and slipped in beside him. His lips still tingled as he touched them. Louis kept kissing him and Harry remembered dozing off on Louis' shoulder, his nose rubbing against Louis' neck.

The sudden noise of the bathroom door opening brought Harry back to reality. He glanced up to see Louis coming out with a white towel wrapped around his lower abdomen. Harry stared at his chest, droplets running down towards his navel. Louis rubbed a small towel on his wet bicep, it bulged under the pressure. Harry could not look back. His eyes trailed up, towards Louis' neck, where he nipped last night. Then his eyes took in the soft stubble dusting Louis' cheeks. Harry blushed, remembering the burn it left on his thighs when Louis worked on him last night. His eyes trailed upwards. Iced blue eyes stared back at him. Louis was staring at Harry's lips, they were bitten red. Harry wanted to whine and complain about the way Louis kept biting them last night.

"Good morning," Harry whispered instead.

"Morning," Louis replied. His tone making Harry frown. It sounded cold and detached. Not like last night when Louis whispered filthy things in his ears. What happened?

Before he could ask Louis about his sudden detachment, someone knocked on the door. Harry shrieked, hiding under the cover.

Louis walked up to the door of his bedroom and opened it. "Sir, Eleanor ma'am called. She wanted to let you know that the trip is organized and you two can leave tonight." Sara told Louis, standing in her maid outfit.

"Okay," Louis said, dismissing Sara.

Harry looked confusedly at Louis when Louis walked up to his closet, getting ready for, what Harry assumed, office. "Trip? What trip? Did you not tell her to leave?" He asked, his heart pounding suddenly.

Louis did not look at him, buttoning his black shirt with his back facing Harry.

"We are going for a trip to Mykonos tonight. For a seven day trip. She wanted to know me more before the marriage." Louis' voice was casual.

Harry never felt this humiliated before. He was naked under those sheets with Louis' come still coating his private parts. His hands felt itchy when he thought about the handjob he gave Louis last night. Harry could still feel Louis' saliva on his lips and skin. He was on Louis' bed for God's sake.

He felt cheap.

Louis came back to stand at the edge of the bed, looking down a devastated Harry.

"I told Kendall to move your things in your room now that you are fine. Leave before I come back tonight to pack for the trip. I will leave around 11 and your brother will be here with you. Liam and Zayn are here too. So no funny business. Don't harm yourself and disturb me on my vacation. Yeah?"

Louis' every word was cutting through Harry's heart. He wanted to cry, he wanted to slap himself for trusting Louis. He wanted to shout at Louis. He wanted to demand answers. His eyes welled up, tears falling on his heated cheeks. Harry choked on a sob.