Leaving Home

Thumbs up for these people, I think that they did a really good job, and I am thankful that I came across this song it fits the story perfectly~ 

                                                   Y/N's POV

Dad:   "Y/N!!!  D-o-w-n   s-t-a-i-r-s, NOW!!"

Y/N:   "Yeah, yeah just wait a min..."

     I would come down in my own time, not whenever Dad called me.  Who cares anyway, it's not like he has to wait an hour or anything.

     Sighing I opened my door, and lazily stumbled down the stairs.  Dad was sitting at the kitchen table, he was staring at me 'very' seriously trying his hardest to show his tough side which was basicly non-existent.  Great another 'Dad talk time'.  I scratched the back of my head, my hair falling over my face slightly, and looked at my Dad boringly.

Y/N:   "What did I do this time."

Dad:   "Is there anything you didn't do?!"

     I walked over and picked up a glass filling it with water.  I thought about what I haven't done to annoy my parents.

Y/N:   "Um, obey you, and be a good girl?"

     I could hear Dad sigh behind me in frustration.  I drank all the contents of the glass in one shot, and turned to face my Dad, again.

Y/N:   "If you're going to do the, 'Y/N I'm ashamed of you', or 'We would of never adopted you if we knew that you would be like this' you can just shut up.  I'm fed up of that nonsense.  Did you really think that I would be normal, with the life I had?!  No, so just stop it with all that nonsense!"

     Dad completely ignored me, and just continued talking as if I hadn't said anything.  I was starting to get annoyed.  I wished that he would just get to the point rather than listing everything I had done.

Dad:   "... you graffitied the school bus, broke 7 windows, beat up students, hit teachers ...etc.  . . . Your mother and I have had enough, and we are going to send you to Oya High.  It's a boarding part of the school so you don't have to come home...  And Y/N, you won't becoming back home until you graduate from Oya High...  Oh, and you are going to be a part-time student."

     Dad stared at me waiting for my reaction.  He didn't have long to wait because as soon as my brain process what he was saying my mouth dropped.  I had heard of Oya High, it was were the rebellious kids in the country went.  It was dangerous, and it was told that part-time students never left...  

Y/N:   "So this is your great plan to get rid of me 'nicely'!  Just send me to a school you know that I won't return from!"

     I was full out raging.  Having a bit of fun was not a crime why did I have to go this school.  

Y/N:   "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?! . . .  YOU SAID THAT YOU CARED FOR ME!"

   My fist hit the breakfast-bar, and the glass shattered all over my hand.  My blood flowed out and unto the bar, spreading slowly.  I didn't care, and Dad didn't even bat an eyelid.

Dad:   "You know that I don't love you.  Are you really that dumb that I need to tell you?  Fine, I don't love you, and I wish that you disappear from my life!"

    Dad's words were as sharp as daggers, and cut me right down to my heart.  Dad didn't seem to care what he had just done he just stood up and threw an envelope at me.  It hit me in the face, and fell to the ground, the contents spilling out.  Dad stormed out of the room, and I looked down at the contents of the envelope.  It was my form of acceptance to Oya High.  

     I bent down, and put the form back into the envelope.  Then picking up the envelope I walked off to my room to back my things.  What is the point of waiting, and saying good-bye, sure they don't care anyway, I might as well disappear from their lives forever.  

     While backing my little amount of belongings I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes, but none fell as I thought that it was a waste of my energy.  They didn't deserve them.

    I looked back at the home which at one point had been a place I had felt loved at, but now . . . now I had no intentions of ever returning.  What would be the point, they hate me anyway.  

                                                    No One's POV

     Y/N's Dad watched her walk away along the street and disappear into the distance from the living room window.  Tears threatened to fall, and he let them.

Dad:   "I'm sorry, my angel, but they can't find you.  This is the safest way, I'm sorry...  I love you."