Uneasiness

(Music:  BTS, Mic Drop Remix)

     After leaving the overly excited youngster in one of the classrooms, with the teacher's phone number I quickly exited the school.  Running to catch up with the rest of Oya High.

    Oya High had took lorry with an open back to get to Hoodlum Squad, but me with my luck arrived right after they'd left, giving me an early leg day, that I was not grateful for.

     I grumbled the entire way, as I was forced to run down countless streets, entering the Hoodlum Squad district.  I breathed a sigh of relief when I spotted Oya High up in the distance.  They were on foot, so I assumed that this was where Hoodlum Squad was.

     I slowed to a stop, and shouldered my way through Oya High, stopping when I reached the front, giving me a clear view as to what was unfolding before my eyes.

     Murayama was in the face of a Hoodlum Squad member, Gorilla and Furyu in the faces of others.  Murayama was speaking, but I couldn't quite pick up on what he was saying.  After a few moments Murayama raised his hand motioning for us to leave once again.

     Furyu's eyebrows scrunched together in annoyance as he glared a member of Hoodlum Squad in the face, before reducently stepped back obeying his leader's wishes.  Gorilla, being the large oaf he was, grunted, pacing up and down, fists balled, and his face scrunched up like a shriveled up prune.

"Seki!"-Murayama growled, whilst grabbing Gorilla arm firmly.

     Gorilla let out one less grunt before storming off, the rest of Oya High following with their frustration displayed clearly on their faces.  

     I, personally, found that it was really annoying as on a daily occurrence I would cause trouble, and usually end hitting someone, before I came here.  To be honest I was quite excited because fighting was also a daily occurrence here, but not some childish girl pulling someone's hair in the girls toilets, it was proper fighting!  I always wanted to be a part of that and I'd just ran all the way here, which was horrendous, just to go back!  Without even a small fight!  Only a couple of guys staring at each other, just to walk back to where they came from.

"Why'd you do that?"-I heard Furyu ask Murayama as we marched back to the open back lorry.

     I pushed through the crowd, ignoring the angered glancing I was getting whenever I banged into someone's shoulder, and walked behind Furyu.  I knew that the crowd was ranking, lowest at the back, strongest at the front, but I really couldn't care less.  If anyone wanted my spot they could fight for it, and I'd kick send them flying right back to the whole where they crawled out of.

"We can't have all the fun now, Cobra has to be there..."-Murayama said in a dangerously low voice while smirking, reminding me of something you might hear from a horror movie.

     It was no wonder Murayama was leader, he had determination and he was basically a lunatic who liked beating people up.  And anyone with any brains would avoid someone like that, even Gorilla cowered away whenever Murayama offered to fight him for some fun, knowing that Murayama would not take it like a friendly match and go easy on him.  For some strange reason Gorilla disliked his face getting hit, even though if anything it would make his face look better, as it was already as bad as bad could get.

     I also noted that Murayama had even a tiny smitch of knowledge left inside his head as he didn't just go straight into Hoodlum Squad territory and start a fight, he was egging them on to come to him, they'd end up being the ones who started it from an outsiders' view.  The only thing I didn't get was why did Murayama wanted to clash with Hoodlum Squad, as if my brain didn't fail me, which it did a lot, SWORD hung together by a thin thread, even just a little fight would cause it to fall apart.

     Maybe Murayama didn't really bother to think too much and didn't know that, but then again maybe he had something deeper planned, maybe he wasn't as coconut headed as everyone thought . . . maybe just maybe, it was all for show...

     I pushed that to the back of my mind when someone for Oya High came running up, he hadn't come from the group, and he skidded to a stop in front of Murayama causing our little march to stop.

     He looked an absolute mess between his messy hair sticking to his face and wheezing for air as he struggled to get a couple of words out of his lungs so Gorilla won't lose it and punch the little remaining air out of his lungs.

"Oya High . . . strangers . . . fighting"-he got out between ragged gasps.

     Murayama's head swayed from side to side, his mouth forming into a smirk, as Oya High shifted from foot to foot anxiously as they were eager to fight after hearing the news.

"Let's go."-he said.

     And with that Oya High roared in happiness running as fast as their chubby legs could carry them to the open back lorry.

     An uneasiness settled in my stomach as we traveled back to the school as if I should just get out right here and avoid the fight altogether, I trusted my instincts but being the 'new' student I needed to prove myself and walking away from a fight would cause me trouble throughout my entire stay here, and I believe that will be a very long time thanks to my "Dad".