Commotion

Y/N's POV

     I was yanked back to the present as the students started to make a bigger commotion than usual.  The anger rising up through me had cooled back down, and I sighed in relief before listening in on the beat up students story, that Murayama was 100% interested in.  (sarcastic)

"-Hoodlum Squad."

     At this Muarayama perked up.

"Mmm?"-Muaryama said enquiring some details.

"It was a guy from Hoodlum.  He jumped us!"-the student exclaimed.

"He just jumped you?"-Furuya enquired raising his eyebrows.

     Student flat face shuffled from foot to foot looking at the ground, earning a jab in the side from his "friend".

"We were chasing, Chiharu...."-Student flat face replied hesitantly.

"And then he just jumped you?"-Furuya asked unbelieving.

     They both nodded, but I knew that there was more to the story, it was obvious.

"So your telling them that this guy just attacked you?  Without knowing either you or that 'Chiharu' guy? . . . . Your kidding me."-I said standing up and facing the backs of the students.

     The beat up students twirled around in surprise, but another wave of surprise hit them when they found that it was a girl that was accusing them of lying.  I smirked as emotions crossed their faces, thinking hard on what to reply, and finally getting that their "true" story didn't make any sense.  In the end they just gave up though, and stared holes at me which I returned gladly.

     Murayama cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention, including mine for once.

"Hoodlum Squad beat up my boys...  Seki, round um up!"

     My jaw dropped, and I stared at Murayama in utter shock.  He was actually believing this trash?!

     Gorilla marched out of the room, with a bounce in his step, glad at the opportunity to fight.

     Everyone started to file out, leaving Murayama standing in the middle of the room, and me staring at him with wide eyes.

"Am I that handsome?"-Murayama asked teasingly with a bit a attitude.

     I forced out a laugh and sent him the face of no-idiot.  Murayama chuckled and walked up to me.

     My eyes squeezed shut as Murayama flick my forehead, and walked out of the room.

     I opened my eyes and rubbed the spot Murayama had flicked, I'd get him back for that...

                              __________________________

???:  "Where you going?"

     I spun around to face the person who had just asked me a question.

     It was that girl that I'd spotted earlier, the one who grabbed that students hair.

Y/N:  "Hoodlum Squad."

     The little girl's eyes lit up.

???:  "Why?"

Y/N:  "Um . . . they just have to sort . . . some things out."

???:  "Oh . . . can I come?"

Y/N:  "No."

     The girl pouted, but I remained firm.  I don't think she understood exactly why Oya High was going over there . . . it wasn't some tea party, it was more than likely going to turn badly and end up as a fight.

"Hey, let me let you something."-I managed in the nicest voice I could muster, as I pulled her into an empty classroom.

     She just stared at me with large innocent eyes.

"Why are you here?"-I asked curiously wondering if she'd ended up in the wrong place.

"To learn."-She replied simply.

     I struggled to hold down a laugh.  Learn?  Here?!  Oh, no . . . . this poor girl is living in a bubble.  No one was probably going to help this girl, so I decided to be nice for once, and do a good deed.

"I'll help you.  What's your name?"-I enquired.

"Kira, and thanks~"-She said jumping over and giving me a bone crushing hug.

     I half laughed and patted her back not used to this kind of thing...

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you..."