Bison

(Music:  BTS, Don't Leave Me)

     I'm going to try for a double update (Oya High and my White Rascals) in one day!  Wish me luck!

    I can't resist sooooo Iry_Oguri & myrahara #friendshipgoals!  XP

Snow.

     The wooden school desks and chairs, that usually lined the cluttered area the school balconies looked over, were broken and strewn across the tarmac, papers fluttered through the air as usual, but the normal chaotic hustle and bustle was no w...

     The wooden school desks and chairs, that usually lined the cluttered area the school balconies looked over, were broken and strewn across the tarmac, papers fluttered through the air as usual, but the normal chaotic hustle and bustle was no where to be seen.

      Only the raised deep voices originated from the graffitied doors of the multiple school entrances.  

     As the navy blue open back lorry pulled up just outside the school gates a tension settled over Oya High like a blanket seemingly leaching away on Oya High's previous excitement for an upcoming fight.

     Murayama was the first to grasp the cool metal sides and swinging his legs over them nimbly and disappearing over the other side.  Gorilla and Furuya quickly following, but in their own way, which I found amusing to be honest with myself.

     Being as tall as he was, Furuya just jumped over without even needing to use his hands, whereas Gorilla used both of his arms, his thick muscles rippling at suddenly being used as he hesitantly jumped over the edge of the open back, landing with a . . . very loud thud.

"Gorillas...."  I mumble softly under my breath climbing over on the side myself in a fashion much like Murayama's.

     I was, thankfully, not heard as I landed gracefully on the ground in time to see Furuya pull out a metal bolt the back of the lorry falling down and hanging on its hinges with a clang, squeaking terribly when Oya High piled out like a herd of wild bison.

     What do you do when people have broken into your school?  Call the police and maybe go for a bit of stealth.  These things didn't seem to even enter their brains as not only did they avoid their phones completely and shout their heads off, they ran straight to where the sound had been originating from, if people where still in there we wouldn't of known due to the intense noise the idiots flooding past me were making.

     The ground vibrated and the ringing of thick steel toed boots thudding against the ground bounced off the school walls causing my ear drums to feel like they would burst as I deep sigh escaped my rose budded lips.

     It would do me no good standing here like a bronze statue just waiting for some poor soul to not look where he was going and bash right into me, so pivoting on my heel my legs ate up the ground before me, twisting occasionally as I ran past other students, catching up with the trio just in time as they broke through the front doors.

     Oya High students, which had stayed behind so only the lower levels, lay sprawled across the ground or leaning on the walls for support.  Old school bookshelves, which had stored cans of illegal substances for under-aged students and other things rather than books, had been tipped over, some even broken in pieces and a random student trapped underneath them groaning under the strain of weight.

     A single group of six people clad in black stood in a circle, backs to each other quickly finishing students off as their attention turned towards the herd of bison you could've heard a mile away as we skidded to a halt, the other students only now taking in the situation they had now just dived nose first into.

     The group lined up facing Oya High head on, jolting their heads to one side as some of them cracked stiff bones, while the centre one stepped forward, placing him as the leader of the small group that obviously knew how to fight better than the low levels.

     The leader's black bowl cut hair hooding his dark eyes as they scanned over the large group standing before him, his gaze so nerve racking for some reason I could not seem to place.  

     The trio stepped forward from their own group, but the other's eyes were not focused on them . . . but me.  Which was super strange for me, but I just brushed it off as me being the only girl in this seemly idiotic school.

     Recognition flashed in Murayama's brown eyes and his pale lips parted as words formed, "Doubt?"  a maniac laugh mixed with the groans of the injured students, as Murayama's head tilted to one side in a mocking gesture, "Of what do I owe the pleasure?"