Hello~

(Music:  You are, by Got7)

     Hello, and I'm back!!!  :D     Time to update again!!  Even though I've got 4 other stories to update, I think that I can manage 5 with all this encouragement I'm getting from my readers.  And I was thinking . . . . .  (And at this point most people I know say 'Oh dear, not again....'  XD)  Anyway, I was thinking that maybe, only if you guys want, maybe . . . . we could get a nickname for you, readers.

     It's because I give everyone I know nicknames, and I think that it'd be a nice thing to do, but if you don't want a nickname then that's okay, but if you think that it'd be cool please leave a suggestion down in the comments below~~~~  

Snow.

     Cold wind blew against my face as I gazed out over the city reaching as far as the eye could see in almost every direction, other than the sea.

     I heard a commotion below me, and I peer out over the edge of the school roof down at the school entrance.

     A young girl with flowing black hair stood in the courtyard.  Her small hands clasped tightly around a part-time student from floor one.  The part-time student was bent over and groaning in both annoyance and pain, as the little girl twisted his hair this way and that.

     I shook my head and chuckled.  This little girl, who couldn't be any older than 16, was so much in her own little world that she was already fighting a student in her own little way.  This would be a story to tell I thought as I climbed down the stairs to the seventh floor, and entered my classroom.

     As usual it was chaos.  Part-time students lay sprawled across the classroom, throwing chairs, fighting, shouting, throwing anything in reach.  Everything was basically a mess . . . a complete . . . utter mess.

     And among the centre of this mess lay Murayama across a leather sofa.  He lay there as if it was his own throne, the students staying at least five feet away from him.  He really did rule this place I thought as I plonked myself down on a paint stained seat beside a broken window that looked out over the courtyard.

     I spotted the little girl from earlier still in the courtyard.  In her hand was a brown envelope, probably the forms for acceptance into this school.  She was twirling round in circles, her eyes searching everywhere for someone, or something, more than likely a teacher they were scarce in these areas.

     An idea of helping the girl popped into my head, but I instantly dismissed it.  It wasn't any of my business, why should I help?  It's not like she helped me or anything.

     Then I returned my attention back to the classroom as a couple of students burst through the classroom sliding doors, almost unhinging them.

     The students looked pretty beaten up and there uniforms were stained with mud, grit, and what looked like blood.

     I quickly returned my attention back to the window, trying to cool the flames that struggled to rise up through my body.  I gripped the seat below me, until my knuckles turned white, as memories started to flash through my mind as my inner monster struggled to break free.

                                          *Flashback*

     Rain pelted against my back as I curled up in the alley I had ran into, my blood mixing with the rain as the cold rain continued to hit me, each drop searing like a pin being jabbed through my skin.

     I groaned softly in pain as I started to feel dizzy, like I was falling through the sky, as my vision started to go blurry, the edges of my vision turning black.

     I heard the gasp of a passerby, and running footsteps.  Soon a lady was kneeling over me as she gently rolled my over onto my back.

     I struggled to breath as the rain hammered against my face, the lady pressing buttons on her phone with trembling fingers.

     Feelings washed over me, as a couple of tears ran down the stranger's face as she urgently spoke into her phone.

     I moaned in pain as I hesitantly reached up and grabbed the lady's hand, getting her attention immediately.  Her eyes shone with concern, and she kept looking me up and down before speaking.

"H-hold on, h-help's on the way."

     I nodded painfully, grimacing as pain shot up my neck, causing my sight to slide even further away.

     Now everything was a blur, I could hear someone shaking me desperately and gasping, but it was as if it was all miles away, as I started to panic.

     Then there was warmth, and I reached out to it as whiteness enveloped me.  And I faded into peace...

     Ah, I'm tired~  All-well, I still got another one to update.  *Shouts encouragement to myself*

Thank you for reading!!!

Snow.