Ch2 friends in the fall

(Cynder's point of view)
Cynder began her usual flight back from class to her dormitory, she was tired, and after a rough day of being bullied, she just wanted to sleep it off. She was always bullied because of her past. When she was just a hatchling, she was separated from her family, and kidnapped by the twisted henchmen of Malafore the undead dragon King. Even as a hatchling, she always tried to fight back and refused to do anything the evil King ordered her to do. It wasn't until a full-on attack on his fortress that a group of Skylanders were able to get Cynder out of the underworld, but even then they were weary of her. She was kept down there for so long, that she became an undead dragon herself. Eon however, was nice enough to give her a chance and let her study at the academy.

She sighed, she desperately needed a friend. But as she was flying and lost in her thoughts, she accidentally crashed into another dragon flying by. They both ended up falling into a nearby bush. "Ow.......", They groaned. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!!" Cynder was extremely embarrassed, but the other dragon shook the twigs off and didn't seem too mad. "No problem", he replied, "I wasn't paying attention." "Me neither", Cynder answered.

"Hey, aren't you that dragon every one thinks is evil?" He asked. *I was hoping he wouldn't notice*, Cynder thought, "yeah, are you gonna call me out or make fun of me?" "No", he replied, much to Cynder's surprise, "anyone who can survive in the underworld their entire life seems like a hero to me, besides, if you were evil, Eon wouldn't have given you a chance." Cynder thought for a moment, the more she thought about what he said, the more it made sense to her. "Oh, my name's Spyro", he finally said, "what's your name?" "Cynder", she replied. "Wow, beautiful name!" Cynder blushed a bit. "Oh, sorry", Spyro said, blushing himself, "no need to", replied Cynder, "you're the first person to be nice to me."

It was actually getting very late, so Spyro offered to fly with her on his way home. "I've been trying to befriend a new cadet named Stealth elf all day", said Spyro, "she wouldn't talk to me though." "I'll be your friend", offered Cynder, "l guess maybe I've been needing one for a while." "Wow, really? Thank you!" Spyro was extremely happy, "but I still want to befriend Stealth elf too, maybe we can both try tomorrow, she looked lonely all day." "Sure, I don't have a problem with it,"Cynder agreed, "but maybe tomorrow," she said yawning. Spyro flew off to his own room as Cynder finally went to sleep with a small smile on her face.