Chapter 3

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to Finding Clarissa Book 2!!!

Before I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

[emotional chapter]

Blessing gif!!!

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️I woke up feeling sweaty, I got out from the floor and checked the time it was 11:00am

☁️Clarissa's pov☁️
I woke up feeling sweaty, I got out from the floor and checked the time it was 11:00am. I walked to the washroom I looked at myself, my hair was no longer brunette it was blonde and it was shining. My eyes were no longer dark blue, they were Icey blue.

What happened to me?

I took a warm shower once I finished I stood in front of the mirror I turned back and saw the two marks on my bones shining.

I wore my adidas sweater and Nike sweatpants I had to go shopping today. I walked downstairs and saw a note on the fridge.

Clarissa,
I'll be home at night won't make it to celebrate your birthday but there's always next year.

Albert

He has never been home on my birthday's sometimes I just feel like he isn't even my dad! I crumbled the paper and threw it away. Grabbing the car keys and walked out the house. I drove myself to a very well known mall in California.

Few minutes later I finally reached the mall, I parked my car and walked inside the mall. I looked around to see if there is any sales happening. I saw h&m having a 50% off sale. I walked inside the store and looked for summer clothes.

After buying myself clothes I decided to get something to eat, I walked to KFC and ordered a burger. Oh I love burgers.

I got my food and started to eat, god KFC is a blessing to this world! I mean what is life without KFC?!

Once I finished I grabbed my drink and decided to head back home, my phone rung and I saw an unknown number, I picked it up. Right away knowing it was a junk call I cut the call. I bumped into someone I looked up to see those same icey blue eyes. Sparks rushing through my veins, it wasn't type of spark that happens when you find a mate it was something else. My head started to hurt again along with my back. I screamed in pain.

The guy was feeling the same pain as me and fell to the ground as well, I stared into his eyes they sparkled just like mine.

"C-Clarissa" he said.

"How do you know my name" I asked.

"I'm your twin brother" he said. My eyes widened I looked at him his hair turned blonde yes like mine did.

[now that I think about it I don't think blonde matches Jake T Austin so let's just pretend he looks fucking sexy yeah? Okay! Great]

"How-what? No that can't be possible" I said getting up.