Chapter 6

Hey guys!!! welcome back to Finding Clarissa!!!

Before I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Blessing gif!!!

☁️Grayson's pov☁️
I can't get my mind to think straight, all because of Clarissa. I have this feeling I feel when I look at her and I never felt it before.

Because she's our mate. My wolf said.

I know she's our mate but I can't feel her wolf a lot, it's weird how she controls herself around me. It's so hard for me not to want her. How is it so easy for her?

It was lunch time I told Tyga, Make and Yianni I'll be right back I had to go to the library and give back a book my teacher asked me to. I most times never listen but I liked the teacher he was chill. I entered the library's once I handed the book to the librarian I walked out. As I was walking I saw Trevor and Clarissa having a serious talk. I used my wolf power to listen to the conversation.

"We can't tell them" Clarissa said.

"Why not" Trevor asked.

"We can't just trust them Trevor"

He sighed and nodded, tell us what? I saw all the guys walk together Trevor walked towards us as Clarissa walked inside the cafeteria. I remember she has the dance audition today I'm sort of excited.

We all walked inside the cafeteria I saw Clarissa looking at us all confused she said something to Andrew and Nikol and laughed.

It was finally end of school we all walked to the auditorium we all sat in the front waiting for Clarissa.

"Clarissa" the judge said. She then walked out and stood on the stage.

The guys already started to clap I looked at Clarissa who smiled at them. The music started and she started to dance. The song she chose wasn't MKTO Classic. Not a bad choice.

The guys cheered louder and louder. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she was incredible. The song came it it's ending she ran to the wall and made a flip landing perfectly on the feet while her hands were raised up.

Wow.

The guys and the other people clapped. She looked at the guys laughing she looked at me and smiled.

"You're in" the judge said her eyes widened she went off the stage and we got up going behind the stage to congratulate her. As we got there we saw her hug a guy. I let out a low growl.

"Ayeee that's my girl" Tyga said smirking.

"Who's he" Nikol asked.

"Guys meet Hunter, Hunter meet the guys" Clarissa said.

"Wassup bro" Tyga said doing the bro shake.

"You were incredible" Yianni said to Clarissa, I stayed quite.

"Thank you"

"I'm still shocked" Andrew said.

"That's my baby sister, so proud of you" Trevor said hugging Clarissa.